“Yummy!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stopped here the last day our visit before heading home. A local friend suggested we check them out. I got four cupcakes for my wife and me, and they all were delicious and very well made! This place isn't cheap, but I think they're worth it! Give it a try!

• Visited June 2013

“Ok cupcakes”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Carrot cupcake was dry, not moist, choc/pb cupcake dry cake, good frosting, they have tons of choices, large cupcakes for the price but wasnt thrilled with them. Cute location.

• Visited June 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good cupcakes”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The frosting was really good - not super sweet like a lot of "gourmet" cupcake places. A bit expensive in my opinion though.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Average cupcake”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm used to places like "piece of cake" or cami-cake", In my opinion "cupcake kitchen" just doesn't measure up to the places that I consider gourmet. The environment was nice and the staff were wonderful but the actual food was just average. I had the icecream cupcake and their regular cupcake.

1 Thank SPK77
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not what I thought”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Let me first say that I don't knock anyone's business, hustle, or way of making money. I will say that I am sort of used to gourmet cupcakes, being from Atlanta, so these cupcakes at Cupcake Kitchen simply tastes like Duncan Hines cupcakes and icing that were done up really pretty. I see that everyone gave excellent ratings and i don't want to just give a bad rating, just my opinion. I expected to taste something signature that would set Cupcake Kitchen apart from others, and I jus didn't get that. Service was excellent, everyone was friendly, the cupcakes just really weren't good.

3 Thank QueenTeach22