“Average at best”

Community Pie
Ranked #24 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Traditional New York Style, Detroit style and Neapolitan Pizza. Handmade Gelato, and Craft Beers. Homemade pasta.
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I dropped by for lunch. We liked the open air feel of the restaurant with the windows open and patio dining area. The service was good. I really did not care for their pizza. Very thin, very little sauce. My husband on the other hand, enjoyed it! So, I would say it depends on your pizza taste or preference.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Healthy size pizzas meant to be shared. They range from your normal pizzas to more eclectic pizza pie offerings. This place also offers a good selection of beers. Atmosphere is great - during the warmer weather, all the windows are open and you can look out in an open air atmosphere on to the street. Food is good, festive place and in the heart of downtown

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The pizza was not terrible, but not sure why they call it New York style. Not sure if it's the wood fired oven, but the crust is really tough. Tried the gelato and it was just average and very small servings. Other than that the restaurant has a nice atmosphere.

1  Thank Roger B
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We were biking around downtown and saw this place which a friend had recommended. Stopped in and tried to not overstuff ourselves. We had a half drunken pig half sausage and peppers pizza. The sausage and peppers doesn't usually have the vodka sauce but we did since the drunken pig half needed it. Absolutely delicious! I give four stars just because I would have to reserve five stars for our favorite Chicago style deep dish but this is a very close runner up. :-)

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Highly recommend. Pizza was great with locally grown ingredients. A little expensive but worth it. Kid friendly.