“Awesome authentic Neapolitan Pizzaria”
Review of Community Pie

Community Pie
Ranked #13 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Traditional New York Style & Neapolitan Pizza, Handmade Gelato, and Craft Beers.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had the hot Hawaiian pizza and it was excellent. The crust (flown in from Naples) was perfect and they used top ingredients. I would highly recommend you stop in for lunch and grab a pizza.

1  Thank honora44

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We visited this restaurant, rather late at night on a Friday. Never been to Chattanooga but was staying at the hotel across the street. The menu looked appetizing many things on it I wanted to try but we had to narrow it down between the two of us. Everything was excellent, I didn't care for the egg salad bruschetta although my friend did like it, but the other offerings of bruschetta were excellent. The one with the mushrooms was tasty and because of the large portion of bruschetta, I almost wish we hadn't ordered the mushroom pizza. All was good and I definitely go back again and recommend! Unfortunately we didn't have enough room left to try the gelato from milk and honey, but next visit we will go there.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Was recommended here since there were no ice cream shops near the place I was staying in downtown chattanooga. My sweet tooth hit me and ice cream was the answer but I have to say the gelato here was amazing. Didn't get to dine so I can't comment on that but deinetly loved the milk and honey gelato A++

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

As good as the best brick oven pizza I've had in the northeast, but with attentive southern service. You can tell the ingredients are of the highest quality, and the gelato was to die for! There aren't many places downtown that we go to time and time again, this will be one of them.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Get the Pizzas !!! strange ,,crazy,, but outstanding !!!! the atmosphere was cool ,, they had pappy van winkle 10,,15,,20 yrs on their drink menu ,,pleasant suprise !!!! our waitress was great she walked us through the whole process and never stopped smiling ...