“Pizza Fix”

Community Pie
Ranked #13 of 836 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Traditional New York Style & Neapolitan Pizza, Handmade Gelato, and Craft Beers.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Pizza Fix”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I live in Chattanooga and my wife and I have a few restaurants we have to go to on a frequent basis to get our "fix". This is one of those restaurants. The pizza is similar and every bit as wonderful as what we have had in Italy (even though they don't have anchovies here) and the Kale salad is to die for. The style of pizza is Neapolitan style, which is very thin crust, cooked at a very high temp for a short amount of time, so don't expect it to be like the box chains or anything. The beer selection is top notch and the bourbon/whiskey is on par also. The atmosphere is wonderful. Try to go on a Friday night in the summer when Nightfall (free concert series) is happening in Miller Plaza, this is really fun. They don't have outdoor seating per say, but they have a room that on nice days/nights they open the garage doors that act as windows/walls and it is lie outdoor seating. Can be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very good, fun, good service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate here with another couple before Nightfall and had a great meal. Probably the most expensive pizza in town, but very good. This is not your typical, drive-through or delivery pizza. It is more about the toppings than the crust. Although the crust tastes great, it is very thin in the middle. Just different. Similar to Rosselli's in E Brainerd, but much better. You should definitely try this place.

“Great all around”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I came in and ordered the Arugula salad, the Super Hero pizza and a couple Bloody Mary's. Our server seemed happy to help us and gave us just the right amount of attention. The food was good quality but the pizza and drinks were very spicy. But to be fair, our server did give us a heads up. If we visit chattanooga again, we'll definitely be back!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Neat but very over priced”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I visit Chattanooga a lot and there are way better places to go.. This is a skip this place! The atmosphere is very good, new hip place.. But it's basically pizza and it's very very expensive for what you get.

• Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“mediocre”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went to Community Pie the night of my birthday because the staff of Urban Stack (which we LOVED) recommended it. To be completely fair, it would have been better if all the other meals we'd eaten that weekend had not been utterly splendid! So I am afraid it just suffered by comparison. On the other hand, if you are only in Chattanooga for a short time, I would not use up one of your meals here. The atmosphere is really cool, and the toppings are unusual and one-of-a-kind. Also, the beer list is PHENOMENAL. However, the pizza itself was, frankly, soggy. I had to roll it up into a kind of pizza burrito to eat it. Also, our waitress made it seem like she needed to flee from our presence as soon as possible. Again, this was not a bad experience overall – just not a great one, and I probably wouldn't go back (especially because we have so many wonderful pizza places in Knoxville, which might have spoiled me).

Visited June 2013