Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga
$146
$136
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$70
All reviewsfour pointsbarn doorthe breakfast areashallowford villagesmall bathroomcracker barrelroom was cleanbusiness travelfree weightsother hotelsnice hotelfresh fruitstayed for one nightwould stay here againnice lobbywalk in showerhot breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Room was small but very comfortable. Modern and slick with a loft like feel. The bed was a little soft for me but I slept like a baby. Location was with many places to eat and shop.Close to I75. Breakfast was decent wroth lots of hot food. Can get very crowded. But the best thing about this hotel is the customer service
Outstanding in every way. I will only stay there when I'm in the area. Loved it

• Stayed: July 2014
Bob G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Guest feedback is very important to us and I appreciate you taking the time to post your positive experience!

I look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

When we stayed last week the hotel was fully booked however our room was quiet and comfortable. I don't typically sleep well away from home but I slept like I was at home. The room was quiet, we didn't hear any doors or use of the ice machine even though we were at the end of the hall. There was a good quality breakfast with a variety of options. The laundry facility was adequate however it would have been nice if there had been more than one set of washers and dryers but thankfully they had just become available when I went to wash clothes but I could only wash and dry one load at a time.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed here on a one night getaway to Chattanooga. It is my first stay in a Fairfield Inn and I was impressed. Bed very comfortable, room is clean and I loved the two framed black and white photos of some local sites.

Nice exercise room, good looking pool (which, unfortunately was closed while we were there).

My two call outs are the soap dispensers in the shower that look great but are empty...so climbing back out of the shower to retrieve a bar of soap was annoying...if the dispensers are no longer being used why not remove them...and 2. The aforementioned closed pool.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CHARLES C
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We checked into the hotel after a long day of driving. It was late in the evening and Stacie was working the front desk solo. We had a special request due to allergies for a feather free room. Stacie was uncertain of the room type and checked with housekeeping who was also unsure. She personally went up to the room and made sure our request was met prior to our check in. We were very pleased with this level of customer service.

The rooms are a bit small, however nicely furnished. The style is modern with loft like furniture and finishings. The bathroom doors are amazing; love the sliding mechanism. The beds were comfortable and large for a double bed.

I would have provided a perfect score, unfortunately the walls are a little thin, so beware of TV noise and the air conditioner. The breakfast was average, but the service was outstanding. My faith in customer service was restored at this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a high floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SyStorm
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've stayed at other Fairfield Inns but this is the best by far. I read other reviews first before reserving a room and it was the same great place they said. I will stay here again. Breakfast area could use a better layout of food and waffle area so lines don't backup when its busy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family