“Fantastic Mexican Food!”

Taco Roc
Ranked #256 of 875 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

When I have a craving for Mexican food, I always go to Taco Roc. Their food is great, and you can't beat the prices! I always get something different to try, but my favorite is their Mexican Torta with stewed beef tongue. They also serve my favorite Mexican beverage too: horchata. It's a rice milk beverage with cinnamon. So refreshing and delicious! I have never had a bad experience at Taco Roc.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have to say this is a Top 5 place to eat in Chattanooga. I think it's the #21 Taco Roc Meal that you can do no wrong with. The chicken and cheese is good to split with some friends. It sure beats any of the other restaurants near Hamilton Place.