“A wonderful place to rest!”

TownePlace Suites Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
Ranked #35 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
“A wonderful place to rest!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Traveling home to Kentucky from Orlando from a family vacation, we needed a nice place to stay overnight and watch UK play during the Final Four. The place was so much nicer than the Universal resort where we had spent the week. The bed was incredibly comfortable and spacious for the four of us. Will certainly visit again!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed 3 nights. It was well worth the price. The kitchenette was well stocked with pots and pans & so forth. The room (suite) was very clean and well maintained. The staff was pleasant & very polite. I was greeted each time we were in the lobby area.We stayed during spring break. And all I could say was well done... every thing was nicely updated. We loved it so much we left a tip for the cleaning staff. We will stay stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We stopped overnight on our way to Florida and were pleased that this hotel lived up to its reputation. The room was large and the bedding was up to par for Marriott. We had asked for extra towels and feather pillows and both were supplied. The people on the desk were friendly and helpful. Our only complaint was that there were teenagers running through the halls until 2 AM. We were going to call the desk like grumpy old people but we fell asleep thankfully.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

For the $$$ this is/was a very great hotel. To my surprise we had a very large, extremely clean, and modern room (King Studio 4th floor). I had no problems at check in. The front desk clerk Kayla was excellent and helpful with my questions. Thanks!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I booked this room in a semi emergency state... I initially thought it was pricy when I booked it, but I was tired of driving. This is a beautiful hotel. It is modern andreally comfortable. They also have avfire pit to sit by and relax! Add to that a saltwater pool and exercise area plus the free breakfast, you've got a winner! Now, on to the guest rooms. They are very clean, spacious, well appointed and modern. My room had a full kitchen, which I must say was quite nice. The room was clean and the linens smelled very clean. The bathroom was also quite nice with wonderful shower pressure. My only complaint is that parking is tight. Overall my kids and I loved this hotel and would recommend to any traveller. Oh and the price was totally worth it!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Michael M
Murphy, North Carolina
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great, well appointed rooms. Helpful staff & great pool. My only complaints are limited parking AND we found some pretty nasty, long curly hairs embedded in our comforter. Obviously it was not laundered well prior to our stay which sort of freaked us out.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Klight2014
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean, & compact! This is such an excellent value for a small efficiency! Kitchenette even has dishwasher and full size refrigerator! Cooktop and all dishes you need! Could easily be comfortable for a few days in these well appointed suites! Never want to stay in a hotel "room" again!!

• Stayed March 2014