TownePlace Suites Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
Ranked #33 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Tyler, Texas
“Mini vacation”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I are newly retired and wanted to take a short trip to celebrate. We stayed at Towne Place Suites from 7-22-13 to7-27-13. We thoroughly enjoyed are stay. The room was clean and had everything we needed with the little kitchenette. My husband, of course, used the wifi a lot. I enjoyed using the exercise room daily. The staff was great and very helpful when we asked for directions to restaurants and attractions. The lady, I believe her name is Nicole, who took care of the breakfast area was always pleasant and helpful. She always had a smile on her face and made sure everyone had everything they needed. We would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: We always go for the upper floors. Less noise and the view is always better.
Green Features: They have little notes in the room explaining the things they are doing to conserve on energy and protecting the environment.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Egg Harbor City, New Jersey
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hotel staff and customer service was top flight!! The rooms were clean and beautiful, housekeeping was excellent. However the Jewel of our trip was Kayla (Front Desk, security, pool attendant etc.). We were in town for a conference, which means we left really early and didn't return until 10 or 11 that night. When you're worn out and drained, it's wonderful to be greeted by someone who was consistently upbeat and positive. We were all very impressed with the many hats she had to wear during a shift, it was almost eery how much we ran into her, but she remained efficient, humorous, and warm throughout. If your looking for a low key, clean, and comfortable place to stay in Chattanooga, I'd go for TownPlace. The African American lady at breakfast was great too!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Chasen C
Sarah_Stokes, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the TownePlace Suites Chattanooga near Hamilton Place. It was our pleasure to have you with us as our guest and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kayla. I know she will appreciate that you've taken the time to acknowledge her efforts. Our associates do sometimes have to wear many hats to provide exceptional customer service to all our guest, but it was what we all love to do and what we are here for. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time your travels bring you back to Chattanooga!
Memphis, Tn
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Right off the interstate. Check in was smooth and pleasant. Suite is very clean. Good kitchenette with almost full size fridge (not a dorm fridge). Appears to be a very nice and safe location. Free breakfast. I would definitely recommend this property without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hazard, Kentucky
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice place. Close to mall and interstate. Fairly new. Clean and comfortable. Indoor pool is small but nice. Parking is a little cramped but is shared w/ Marriott property next door. It is a little hard to find but close to the major streets. Staff was wonderful. Breakfast was excellent and lots of choices.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Allthegoodnames
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed at TownePlace Suites Chattanooga for a baseball tournament July 19-23. The staff was extremely patient and accommodating of all of our families, which included 8-year-old baseball players and their siblings (who are not always considerate hotel guests!) They went over and above to make sure our stay was enjoyable and memorable for the kids, including hand-made signs welcoming them to the tournament to hang on their doors. The rooms were immaculate. I am a germ-o-phobe, so I am constantly on the lookout for hairs on the floor or bathtubs, sticky counters, fingerprints, or other residual signs of previous occupants. I could not find one thing in this room that make me think anyone had ever stayed here. I actually felt comfortable taking my shoes off! I also appreciated the attention to details, like TONS of outlets for our electronics, a laundry basket, and plenty of drawer and counter space. I would definitely stay in a TownePlace Suites again!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I missed my flight and needed a hotel near the airport, this hotel is fairly new and very clean and quiet. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. Only drawback is despite being really close to the airport they don't provide any airport shuttle.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sarah_Stokes, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Chattanooga near Hamilton Place. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, we do no offer shuttle service at this location but our team is more than happy to assist by setting up a cab to your destination of choice anytime you need a ride. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
New Castle, Indiana
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel but the employees here set the standard that others should strive for. We were here on July 12 to 13. The only negative was the room was small enough that the fold out couch mattress opens up to touch against the foot of the bed. Not a big problem though. Breakfast Saturday morning was busy as expected but Nichol really made the difference. She is a joyful and friendly person that made us feel right at home. We'll definitely stay here next time we're in the area. We might even bring her some Indiana sweet corn! ;-)

• Stayed July 2013
Sarah_Stokes, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel! Our team strives to make each guests time with us a wonderful experience and I appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge those efforts. Nicole will love hearing your kind words and I'm sure she'd love some of that Indiana sweet corn too!