“Incredible Staff and Great Property”

TownePlace Suites Chattanooga Near Hamilton Place
Ranked #35 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Carmel, Indiana
“Incredible Staff and Great Property”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Having had a fairly negative experience at another hotel, my family and I moved to this Towne Place Suites for a few days. The hotel is new, modern, hip, and welcoming. The rooms and common areas are spotless and the outdoor fire pit is perfect for relaxing at night and just having some coffee. The rooms are good sized and the kitchenette was very helpful for our trip, as was the on-site laundry facilities. The location is perfect for shopping, dining, and seeing the sights. Unfortunately, this stay resulted from my grandmother's death and my mom's subsequent need for urgent surgery.

The staff were aware of the purpose of this stay --- they were amazing to us. Every person working at this location, including the manager, are truly wonderful. They even gave us a sympathy card and provided us with very nice travelling coffee mugs for taking coffee to the hospital with us. Each of them always asked how mom was doing and expressed their sympathy regarding my grandmother's passing. The staff at this location are welcoming, professional, courteous, and go above and beyond to make guests comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again and will.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ScottHSH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Kailua, Hawaii
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I found this newly built hotel to be very nice. It is modern with nicely appointed rooms. My room (316) had a small, but fully equipped kitchenette. The rooms size was very comfortable. A typical breakfast was included with my rate.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The property is practically brand new, and it shows. There are great touches, that help it stand out among the crowd. I was only there for one night, but it is perfectly suited for a lengthy stay. Full size fridge, dishwasher, cooking eyes, and all the utensils you would need to make it seem as close as you could to home. The bed was very comfortable, and the sheets were of a better quality. Next time I'm up that way, this is definitely where I'll be staying.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The hotel room was very clean, spacious and a good price. The breakfast had a wide variety of fruit, hot breakfast items, pastries and yogurts. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I chose this hotel because it was new and was looking for a place to stay in Chattanooga on Marriott rewards points. The beds were very, very comfortable and the room was a fair size. I was hoping for a bit larger as I had never stayed at a TownePlace Suites before but it was adequate. The hotel is not very far from lots of shopping and restaurant choices, which worked for us as we were there on a very bad weather day.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Roadrunnah
Gardendale, Alabama
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My sister and I stayed three nights at TownePlace Suites and it exceeded all expectations. It is new, opened three weeks ago. The entire hotel is immaculate in the cleanliness area. The rooms are very well appointed and the beds were very comfortable even for someone with back problems. The room had a small kitchen with full refrigerator, microwave, sink, two element stove top, coffee pot, toaster and table/chairs that seats four. There was also a comfortable chair and ottoman that was perfect for sitting while working on the computer. Free WiFi is available in the rooms as well as the lobby. Complimentary breakfast was available as well. Saving the best thing for last, the hotel staff was wonderful. I was there due to family illness. They were very concerned and helpful. I will be staying there again when in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family