“Great staff, need more salads.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Noodles & Company
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great staff, need more salads.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

We enjoyed salads at this location. The staff is wonderful! They're very welcoming. At around afternoon we were the only ones in the place. Very quiet. Good prices. Nice that they put calories next to each item.

“Good deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch. Got veggie med, med salad and indo peanut. Each was fresh and flavorful. Ice tea was passion fruit flavored.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta
“Great idea, weak execution”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a great concept in the fast food arena but the execution is modest at best. They have several noodle dishes in the genre of Italian, Thai, Indonesian. To any noodle dish, one can add a choice of: chicken, shrimp, beef, or tofu. The noodle dishes are marketed with great vegetable infusion.

However the reality is a mostly noodle dish with a few pieces of tomato or spinach and bland artificial looking chicken.

Given the choice of burger-shop or Noodles & Co ... I might go back ... but it won't be with enthusiasm.

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Wish we had this at home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We didn't realize that this is a chain, but the offerings are wide-ranging across a variety of international cuisines. It was really fun for one of us to have Indonesian, another Thai, and yet another (boring but yummy) Italian. My girls are pretty adventurous eaters and we were all happy with our choice for lunch.

Visited June 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Worth trying....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I love noodles and had been wanting to try this place for a while but had not made it there. Today I went for lunch. I'm glad I did! The food was delicious. I had the Indonesian peanut noodles, it was very spicy! I love spicy. I think the thing I liked the most was they didn't cook the sprouts with the other stuff, they put them on top once the hot food was in the bowl so they kept their crunch. I bought the large bowl and ended up taking half of it to go. If you are downtown walking around and don't want to carry a to go box around I would suggest a small bowl. The service was great, the price was good. Nothing fancy on the decor but a nice place overall and they offer an outdoor area to eat at. One last thing, I had added chicken to my noodles and when they brought my bowl out I thought "that looks like half of a chicken", turns out it was, when they were putting my chicken in my bowl they dropped half of it, five minutes after getting my bowl, a server brought out another chicken and explained what happened. I would not have known the difference. They made it right on their own. I think that speaks volumes about this place. Happy eating!

• Visited June 2013