“Yummy!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This doughnut shop has delicious doughnuts. Homemade taste so they are a little more expensive per dozen - 14 or so dollars as opposed to 10 for Krispy Kreme. The doughnuts are more gourmet! They have interesting flavor combinations and they are always fresh and yummy. Try the chocolate covered Creme filled - you will never want to go back to Krispy Kreme or dd again!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Donuts!!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Daylight Donuts (on Jenkins Road) Chattanooga was one of the best donut places I've seen all around. Krispy Kreme had better look out! The glazed (my fav) were so light and sweet!! The cake donuts are tasty too. The staff is so friendly and they let me try a sample before I bought any. I highly recommend finding this place and trying the merchandise.

• Visited October 2013
Kpalime, Togo
“The Freshest Donuts I've Ever Had”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This place puts other donut shops to shame. It has ruined me against DD and KK shops so that I can't go back. I don't know what their secret it; the friendly staff either makes these donuts with love or extra sugar. Either way, you can't beat the freshness here. They make all other donuts taste a day old. And the price is excellent.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Best donuts ever!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I used to love Krispy Kreme and Dunkin donuts. However, I do not even eat these anymore. Now that I have tried Daylight (Chattanooga location), the others do not compare. If you only want a glazed donut, then Krispy is still the place to go. If you want a variety, you must go to Daylight. They have so many different varieties and they are always fresh. I typically request what I want if they don't have it, and they are always happy to accommodate. They are the fine-dining of donuts. I will say I have been to other franchises outside of Chattanooga, and they are not the same. I don't know why the difference, but there is one. The others are not bad, but not on the same level in quality or variety. I hate that these donuts are so good! You cannot pass by without stopping. The smell is too intoxicating.

• Visited May 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“High Priced/Rude/Yummy”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

They are a little pricey for donuts, but they are REALLY YUMMY.. If they do not have the one you want in the case they will make it for you. But if you happen to call them they are the rudest people on the phone.

• Visited May 2013