“The BEST Mexican food in Chattanooga!!”

Poblano's Mexican Grill
Ranked #140 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My new favorite mexican restaurant in Chattanooga! All of the other Mexican restaurants taste the same but not Poblanos! OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Our dinner was phenomenal! Service was fantastic! The corn and grilled veggies were delicious. I could make a meal out of just those two sides. Chips and salsa-yummy! Our server recommended a margarita and they were fantastic. I had the blood orange margarita with sugar instead of salt and it was my dessert. EAT HERE!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Sat outside on the covered deck with a nice breeze and lots of comings and goings. I love guacamole and the guac and chips didn't disappoint. Huge serving and very fresh. The chips aren't your regular corn chips. They are crispy, light and flaky! I love Mexican shrimp cocktail and this didn't disappoint. Fresh and spicy! Wish I hadn't been driving so I could have had the seasonal blood orange margarita. Next trip dd.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

One word... Fresh! If you haven't been to Poblanos you must give it a shot! I normally get a $2 rolling rock big boy and the longhorn quesadillas. Can't be beat in town.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here on June 9th. This was not our first time eating here but the
meal was exceptional on this paticular day. I had the nachos and they were piled high!
My daughter had eaten there a week or so earlier and had suggested the nachos.
I was not dissapointed! My wife had a burrito. The cheese dip was awesome! All in all
it was a fantastic meal. The service was excellent, although there was a slight delay in getting my nachos just the way that I ordered them. But as stated they were well worth
the wait. We are looking forward to dinning there again!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here several times now. We only like going on entertainment night, hence the great atmosphere. The jazz trio is wonderful! Now on to the food. We really like the fajitas for two. Finally a place where there is more meat on the fajitas than peppers/onions. The shrimp and steak are very good. The seafood chowder is also a good choice. Each person gets two sides, so you wind up with a lot of food. The margaritas are tasty, very little alcohol though. The service is on point. Overall we really love this place. FYI the restaurant is very small and it closes at 9PM, even on the weekend. Definitely needs later hours on the weekend.