“Best Breakfast Buffet”

Cuisines: American
Description: American favorites in a casual setting
Description: American favorites in a casual setting
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The breakfast buffet was awesome and something for everyone and kids eat free! The kids both found something they loved, which is a miracle. The food was very good.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were attending a conference at the adjacent Chattanooga Conference Center, and were constrained by time to eat nearby. The Terrace Grille seemed a likely choice. Sadly, the best thing about this visit was the mixed drink I ordered, which was properly mixed. The gumbo was pasty and not at all the soup that gumbo is supposed to be. Thirty minutes after I ordered the server returned to tell me that the kitchen could not prepare my order as I requested. I ordered a Rueben sandwich instead, which came with by little if any kraut, nearly no dressing, which was thousand island, not Russian. It was barely warm but yet managed to be greasy. There was no apology from management for the extremely slow service, although the server did say she was sorry it took a little too long. I would not return.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Hotel restraunts are not always great, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. The service was good. I ordered the shrimp and grits and a glass of riesling. Everything was very good.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We ate her on Labor Day weekend, it was on Labor day and only one other person in the restaurant, so there was no wait. We arrived for lunch. I had French Onion Soup, it was awesome & a Chicken Caesar Salad, which was Excellent. My husband had the Pasta Provencal, it was excellent also. We both had beverage, and carrot cake to go, which was excellent as well. You won't be disappointed with this restaurant. Total bill, with tax & tip was $45.00. Their menu is on the hotel web site.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

The food was good and surprisingly reasonably priced for a hotel.