SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor
GreenLeadersSilver level
Niceville, FL
“Stay here!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stay here! Great location, awesome room, great breakfast and everything was clean and modern. Thank you staff for such a great visit! We enjoyed the outside firepit, the pool and hot tub, and the walk to town!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (260)
  • Korean first
LaVale, Maryland
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Beautiful hotel close to the heart of downtown Cumberland but it feels secluded. Great staff - Dan, Jacob and the rest could not have been nicer. They knew the town and made great recommendations. Our room was spacious, very clean with a huge bathroom. The only complaint I might make was the countertop in the bathroom was small. This will be my to-go hotel whenever I'm in Chattanooga and I'll look for SpringHill Suites whenever I travel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Wetumpka, Alabama
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were there on a working vacation. A softball team was booked there at the same time. Hotel is roomy enough to accommodate us all. Rooms were spacious and clean. Outdoor area was wonderful to sit around fire pit - even in July - and talk. Even with the hotel being full the breakfast bar had ample food for everyone. Will definitely stay there again!

Texas
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The best features of this hotel for me were the rate and location. It’s a few blocks removed from the ballpark, aquarium, etc., but not a bad walk. This is a very new hotel and, as my sons put it, futuristic! It has very modern décor and features, such as the key card you just touch to the door lock. Everything was extremely clean and in excellent working order. Staff were very friendly and welcoming.

The pool is smaller than small – I know this is a “downtown hotel”, but they could have done better. Even so, it was very refreshing. The back patio – plenty of room for a larger pool – was a nice spot for an outdoor breakfast or evening around the fire pit.

Breakfast was very good – much better than the Springhill Suites in downtown Memphis I stayed at a few days before this. There were sausage patties and real scrambled eggs, plus plenty of other great items. There was plenty of seating inside and out.

If I ever get back to Chattanooga, I would very likely stay at this hotel, especially if I couldn’t get a better rate at the hotels closer to the attractions. After all, there is no charge for parking here. Take a little while and explore downtown Chattagnooga – it’s very nice – including Lupi’s Pizza.

Room Tip: Ask for river view
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 30, 2013

While staying at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Itzamar Medina gave us exceptional service.She went above and beyond to make my family very happy I asked about the previous day menu and she asked me what did I like and so I told her what it was I think it was called the skillet (hash brown mix with the 3 pepper blend and sausage) It was excellent she talked to the cook and made it happen.

Room Tip: I would recomend corner rooms
Oak Ridge, TN
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were a bit worried that we wouldn't be close enough to walk to restaurants and downtown but were so thankful to find the tree lined walkway leading right to the aquarium area just outside the door. We love to walk and with upper 80 degree weather the walk way was perfect. I'd say it wasn't more than 3/4 of a mile to the aquarium. The modern hotel suite was spotless, bathroom layout was good and room was relaxing. The front desk crew was also friendly and helpful. So, great breakfast, great location, great suite, great work crew...can't even find a complaint.

• Stayed July 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My dear friends and. I booked this hotel, depending on having adjoining rooms to enjoy one another during our stay. We had adjoining rooms with a door which didn't open. The staff came to check on it and after a couple of minutes decided it wouldn't be repaired. NO APOLOGIES OR OTHER SUGGESTION for our stay! Sad but true.... That being said..... Everything was clean and fresh....and a wonderful breakfast was included with our stay! Beautiful hotel.....

Room Tip: Don't depend on what you want!!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Maryleemerritt
Travelers also viewed these Chattanooga hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,239 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
The Read House Historic Inn And Suites
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chattanooga Downtown

Been to SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor? Share your experiences!