“Excellent place to relax.”

SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor
Ranked #4 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersSilver level
Ellijay, Georgia
“Excellent place to relax.”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We enjoyed our weekend here. It is an easy walk to all attractions and the rooms are great. They thought of many small details. Loved the fire pit outside overlooking the river. Would definetly visit again !! Well done.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank MaxandNikki

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
  • Korean first
Midland, GA
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Awesome hotel. The first that I've seen that offered a breakfast bag for early risers prior to the 7:00 week-end breakfast start. The rooms were great and the decor lovely. This hotel is 6-7 months old but I can tell a lot of thought went into the design of the rooms. Very high tech but yet simplistic. The 42in HD television was awesome.Most of the channels were HD and this was very refreshing. Can't wait to return to Chattanooga to stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed December 9, 2012

First time to stay at this hotel and it was wonderful. I have reservations there again for next week. The hotel is new and very modern with a great view of the TN River. The staff was veriy friendly and helpful. It is my prefered location/hotel when visiting Chattanooga.
JCB

Room Tip: Ask for river view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I live in the area and had a formal event to attend. We decided to stay downtown for a little getaway and chose Springhill Suites. It has a modern atmosphere, very nice and clean. The room was great , very spacious and bed comfortable which is a game changer for me.If the bed isn't comfortable I don't go back. The included breakfast was pretty decent and the staff was very welcoming and friendly. I am so glad that out of town guests that come to our hometown will have this option. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
GA
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The renovation work was great, the room was contemporary, clean and a decent bed. The problem I encountered was this very odd smell. Not sure if it was an intake of natural gas with the HVAC system or the river smell. Nevertheless, it was quite disturbing. Also the day of check out the cleaning crew reminded me at 9:30 to be sure to be out at 10:00 a.m. It was my intention to be checked-out on time but I've never had someone contact me in advance of checkout to be sure to be out. For a $149.00 er night stay, Ive had much better.

Room Tip: Don't waste your money on the river view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank debbie e
Sykesville, Maryland
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We came to Chattanooga to celebrate the Thanksgiving break with our son who is a UTC student. Our first impression of the hotel was that it looked pretty new and had a beautiful setting on the river. At all times, members of the Front Desk Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The Housekeeping Staff were just as friendly and helpful. We loved the style of the rooms...different from any hotel we've stayed in. We enjoyed the proximity to downtown and walked over the bridge to North Shore frequently with no problems. We'd definitely stay here again on our next trip.

Room Tip: Found that being in the room next to the housekeeping storage closet was a little noisy at times, bu...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ooltewah
Reviewed November 28, 2012

As an Executive Administrative Assistant I am often asked to book hotels and meeting spaces in hopes that it will meet the needs of the situation. However, when the core group I support asked for an all day meeting where they could be creative, I knew exactly where to go SpringHIll at Cameron Harbor. The Boardroom overlooks the harbor and allows ample light for their creative juices to flow. We started with the breakfast buffet that was definitely a crowd pleaser. After several hours of brainstorming and discussion, lunch was catered in the nearby River Room. Can you say DELISH! Ready to jump back in we returned for the afternoon session. Just as everyone was about to crash our afternoon energy snacks and drinks arrived to help us finish up with a bang.

The staff was prompt with every request I had down to the smallest detail. My group was happy and I was ecstatic.

As I was leaving I thought my group had all headed home but to my pleasure they were in the lounge area having lively discussion about what a productive meeting it was and how great the atmosphere. We will definitely use SpringHill for our next strategy meeting. It is definitely a meeting planners dream location.

Room Tip: Meeting rooms are equiped with the latest A/V technology.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Chattanooga hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown
The Chattanoogan
The Chattanoogan
#7 of 97 in Chattanooga
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
The Read House Historic Inn And Suites

Been to SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor? Share your experiences!