“Love this hotel, we are planning on visiting this Spring Break, it's that nice”

Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown
Ranked #23 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel 3x coming back from Disney, luved it each time and wanted to stay longer but couldn't. The rooms are spacious, nice looking and very clean. More room than most suites. The lobby downstairs is also spacious, comfy--couches fireplace tv and even has a little library, very relaxing. Pool is one of the best--clean open, awesome hottub and has window to workout room which was again, larger than most and clean. Also, Free Laundry!! Best part, BEAUTIFUL Courtyard in back, trees, patio tables w/umbrellas and grill. We like it so much we plan on coming back to spend Spring Break there.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank jstark

Reviewed August 4, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days while we were in Chattanooga. Overall, it was a very nice hotel. The beds were comfortable and there was a lot of room in the rooms. The "Sundowner" reception during the week is less of an appetizer and more of a meal. In fact, we didn't even go out to eat during the week, we just ate there! One note: Although the hotel does qualify as "downtown", it is on the very outskirts, near an industrial area. Otherwise, it is a very nice hotel, and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank nickrapak
Reviewed July 26, 2010

This hotel was great. It was very clean and comfortable. I had no problem relaxing in the room and the pool. The location is on the outer edge of town so I do not recommend walking down to the aquarium or the riverfront. Definitely plan on driving down there. I walked back in the evening and it was a little scary but overall I should have made better judgement and just drove down. It would be only about a 5 minute drive. The place was very nice and Michelle was great. They even let me check in an hour early.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Very clean, large with separate bedroom and kitchen area. Allowed our dog. A bit pricey, but overall, clean. I think this hotel is on the edge of downtown, but all the restaurants are only about 5 minutes away. There is a diner down the street which wasn't bad.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank madisonmonroe
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Stayed here for several weeks for business; cannot comment on rate since it went on my business' expense account; place overall very nice but could not help but to wonder if one of the rooms I stayed in possibly had fleas. On one occasion, I had to shake my sheets off after I saw small "bugs" and a colleague complained about the same thing. Breakfast was wonderful but even more surprising was the meals offered every Tue-Thur!! Variety was good and food was surprisingly wonderful. I & my colleagues often stayed in the hotel to eat instead of going out. Staff were nice and very knowledgeable of the Chattanooga area. During my stay it was very crowded with other businesses so be prepared for that possiblity. Hotel is convenient to many of downtown's businesses and shops but far enough back to not be in the middle of all the hustle. Parking is free, which is a big plus for it being downtown.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank localtraveler865
Reviewed June 14, 2010

We went to Chattanooga this past weekend for our late honeymoon and we stayed here for the 3 nights we were gone. Everything was perfect! The staff was nice and the room was nice too. This hotel is 1 mile from the aquarium and close to some pretty good restaurants. The breakfast wasn't the best thing in the world, but it was free. Also on Tues.-Thurs. nights there is a free meal, so call ahead if you're going to be there on those days of the week and see what they are going to be serving those days. In all I would definitely recommend and stay here again if we ever go back.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2010

I feel like the reviews here on tripadvisor were misleading. Our suite was nice. It was one of the few that had a separate bedroom, but it smelled like mildew/mold. It was not as close to the downtown shuttle as I had hoped and quite far out of the downtown/riverfront scene. The guy (Kavia, I think) that checked us in and was working the front desk for most of our stay was unfriendly and unhelpful. The hotel lobby is small and we had to fight through crowds often coming and going. The bathroom was very clean and there was good water pressure, but the chair and couch seemed grimy and there was gross flourescent light in the sitting and eating areas. There was one premium channel and no pay-per-view and the free version of wifi was Painfully slow. Breakfast was pretty good and parking was free. Overall, I didn't think this was a very good deal for the money and felt like the stay would have been more satisfactory with friendlier staff and a lower rate.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple