Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown
$149
$165
$159
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$76
$185
$172
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
$68
$54
All reviewsconvention centergated parking lotliving roomsmall kitchenfull size fridgefree laundrysocial hourkitchen areadirectly across the streethot breakfasteach morningwafflesstaff was friendlyking suitefront desk staffwonderful hotelnice stay
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This property is conveniently located, however it is a bit of a walk to the River Walk area. They offer a afternoon reception with an all you can eat buffet and free beer. The staff went above and beyond servicing my family, and all of the rooms are very spacious, well kept and quiet. I have stayed at this establishment 4 times now and have never been disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Asia R
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My wife and I checked in on Friday March 28th for an overnight stay. The check in process went
very well. The parking area was gated and well lit. The suite was excellent. We had a great view
of downtown Chattanooga.The breakfast buffet was also very good.The hotel is pet friendly, don't
get me wrong I love pets, just not when they are allowed in the elevators, in the dinning room ect ect. All in all a very nice property and very well kept.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was at Staybridge for a bridge tournament in the convention center. The Norrovirus swept through and I was very sick. I was so dehydrated from throwing up all night. I called downstairs and Al, who was manning the front desk, brought me a PowerAde to my room. Last I checked, there was no room service at StayBridge but that didn't stop Al from helping me to get back on my feet! Many thanks, Al!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. Spacious suites, quiet rooms, well stocked kitchen with all of the necessities for an extended stay. Very convenient, with the convention center right next door! As an added bonus, a "Social Hour" is included in the cost in the evening, and a wonderful breakfast in the morning. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed here while attending a convention at the center across the street. The location was extremely convenient and the gated parking lot is great. (And it only costs $3 a day versus the Marriott on the other end of the convention center, which charges $10 or $12 a day.)

I booked a studio suite and it was fairly spacious; additionally, having the efficiency kitchen (fridge, microwave, small stovetop, sink, dishwasher) was a great way to save money on eating out. I was also pleasantly surprised to discover that they serve a decent *free* continental breakfast, and on this particular weekend they served it until 10:30, which is much later than most places that offer free breakfast.

The only issues with my stay were very minor ones. The elevators are very slow (especially when you're trying to go down) and the stairs only lead outside. I asked for a late checkout on Sunday (even an extra hour would have been nice) and was given an emphatic and not exactly POLITE "We don't have any available today." Also, despite using a CREDIT card for my reservation, they put an additional hold totaling about 15% of the cost of my stay on my card - without any warning. I had to call to ask them about it when I got home and saw that I was being charged so much more than my reservation confirmation said - and was only then told about this additional charge that "would fall off within three business days".

Though there isn't much else (outside of the convention center) on this side of the city, it was convenient enough for my needs and also quite a bit cheaper than the Marriott or the Choo Choo. Overall, I'm pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends