The Staybridge Suites is directly across the street from the Chattanooga Convention Center and a few miles away from the Downtown entertainment district. It's a very well kept extended stay hotel in a safe part of the city. I have stayed here several times while on business working with Tennessee Valley Authority and every time the stay has met or exceeded my expectations. The staff has always been polite and professional and always provided whatever assistance I needed in a timely manner. Overall the room conditions and hotel ammenities have been great. The full service breakfast and evening light dinner is standard food, but it's not bad quality and is better than a lot of hotels that charge their guests for food service. The only real reason why I didn't rate Staybridge Suites as excellent was because of the street noise which goes on throughout the evening. This is no fault of the Staybridge Suites, but sometimes the vehicle traffic or noise from the Convention Center will carry on well past midnight if there is a large event going on. If you're not part of the activities at the Convention Center then the crowds and noise can be distracting. Overall I would highly recommend the Staybridge Suites becasue of the amenities and the exceptional service of the staff and managers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Staybridge Suites Downtown Chattanooga Convention Center, conveniently located to the Tennessee Aquarium, The Riverbend Festival, IMAX Theater, Creative Discovery Museum, Finley Park, Lookouts Ball Park, Southern Belle Riverboat, TVA, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Krystal, Cigna & Erlanger Hospital. Staybridge Suites downtown Chattanooga is a great place to stay for business or pleasure. Rock City & Ruby Falls, located atop scenic Lookout Mountain, are only a short drive away. Be sure to check out our attraction package rates! Choose from three spacious suite accommodations: studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom/two-bath. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, in-room DVD players, separate work area with two-line speaker phones and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. At your leisure, enjoy our indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. In addition, we offer free guest laundry services, a 24-hour business center & 24/7 convenience store. Rates include a hot breakfast bar and overnight parking. Join us Tuesday - Thursday evenings at our Sundowner Reception for complimentary food & beverages. Riverbend Festival-A nine day musical festival on the 21st Century Waterfront along the Tennessee River featuring artists from many different genres. Staybridge is a pet-friendly facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Staybridge Suites