My husband and I stayed at the Downtown Staybridge Suites for one night as we were traveling through Chattanooga. I chose the property primarily because it was one of only a few Chattanooga hotels that accepted pets without an unreasonably high deposit. I had stayed at a Staybridge property before for a long-term stay and expected a very nice property with lots of amenities, and we were not disappointed.
I had some misgivings about a downtown property, primarily because of potential traffic and parking problems. With a car full to the brim after a one-month vacation, we didn't want to have to park in a remote location or have only valet parking available. However, the hotel has an adjacent parking lot which is gated for security, which we really appreciated since we had our golf clubs in the car. The property was extremely convenient to the highway and was easy to find, and it was an absolute breeze to get back on the highway the next morning. There were many restaurants within walking distance, and even more a little further away but still in the downtown area.
The room was very clean, as was the lobby. We were far from the elevator, which we like. Our room overlooked the courtyard and parking lot, away from the street side, but the area appears to be pretty quiet so room location probably isn't critical.
Staybridge lobby is lovely and one of the few modern hotels where you actually see people congregating in the lobby. Unfortunately, we didn't arrive early enough in the evening to enjoy the drinks or dinner, but even after dinner hour was over, there were people sitting near the fire visiting or reading the paper. The room with kitchen and separate bedroom, with two TVs, was honestly more than we needed for a one-night visit. However, it would be ideal for a longer stay. I would definitely stay at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Staybridge Suites Downtown Chattanooga Convention Center, conveniently located to the Tennessee Aquarium, The Riverbend Festival, IMAX Theater, Creative Discovery Museum, Finley Park, Lookouts Ball Park, Southern Belle Riverboat, TVA, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Krystal, Cigna & Erlanger Hospital. Staybridge Suites downtown Chattanooga is a great place to stay for business or pleasure. Rock City & Ruby Falls, located atop scenic Lookout Mountain, are only a short drive away. Be sure to check out our attraction package rates! Choose from three spacious suite accommodations: studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom/two-bath. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, in-room DVD players, separate work area with two-line speaker phones and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. At your leisure, enjoy our indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. In addition, we offer free guest laundry services, a 24-hour business center & 24/7 convenience store. Rates include a hot breakfast bar and overnight parking. Join us Tuesday - Thursday evenings at our Sundowner Reception for complimentary food & beverages. Riverbend Festival-A nine day musical festival on the 21st Century Waterfront along the Tennessee River featuring artists from many different genres. Staybridge is a pet-friendly facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Staybridge Suites