All reviews stone fort inn terra mae boutique hotel gas fireplace hardwood floors warehouse row walk in shower breakfast was included visit chattanooga valet parking choo choo balcony harrison matilda downtown tubs furnishings
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Chattanooga's got a boutique hotel that is amazing! This place has some of the best service I've ever experienced. Harrison is amazing and incredibly helpful. The rooms are nice size, with cool retro furniture, super comfortable bed and bedding, really nice bathrooms, and balconies for most rooms. The breakfast is one of the best in the city and is included as well as valet parking. One of Chattanooga's best restaurants and coolest cocktail lounges is also in the hotel. Love this place!

Room Tip: Fresh baked macaroons in your room nightly, yes please!
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2016

We stayed here on their grand opening weekend. What a cool boutique hotel. Our room was on the third floor. Very large, comfortable, great bathroom with a soaking tub. King size bed and also a seating area. The porch off the room was not much, no view, but this was not an issue. The decor was great, mid-century modern. Breakfast was included. There is free parking and a valet, but if you park yourself, the lot is across the street behind another building. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Stayed in The Kite. Great staff what a wonder experience! All aspects were covered of our stay - valet parking, reception desk greeted us with sparking white wine and strawberry,bell man was very helpful ,ready made to order breakfast. Hey and here is the deal -it is all included in your room rate including GRATUITY. Room was clean -private and romantic. Nice chairs in front of the fireplace for a conversation. I would do this as opposed to the large chains downtown -especially for a romantic getaway (definitely not for kids). Matilda's was okay - nice selection of cocktails (top shelf). Terra Mae was a fine breakfast - I would pass on the biscuit -over floured and little taste. The rest of the breakfast -even down to the blackberry jam was excellent. Proximate to Warehouse Row and 10 blocks from aquarium (free shuttle on Market St - one block away). I am a local guy and this is where we will stay when going to concerts downtown for a night away from home!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2016

We wanted to like this place but it was not what we expected! My significant other had made the reservation and when we arrived it was the most unorganized b&b of our trip and by far the most unfriendly. First off was the welcome which was non existent. I felt I should have apologized for bothering them. After we settled in and started looking at the place it was like we had entered The Partride Family meets a hotel from the 1900s. The decorating was crazy and uninspired. My boyfriend complained of a headache while we were there and I kinda felt it was the way it was decorated? Honestly I could I have dealt with that but the customer service was in need of some kind of class or something? Needless to say we will not be back

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank claudiawalsh1
Averee D, Manager at The Dwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us at The Dwell Hotel and that our service did not exceed your expectations. We strive to give each and every guest a world-class experience while they are with us and would love to chat with you about your stay. Please email me at averee@thedwellhotel.com or our General Manager, L'Erin, at lerin@thedwellhotel.com.

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

To say the Dwell Hotel is lovely is quite the understatement. From the moment you pull up to the valet, the staff treats you as one of their own. We were offered champagne at the check-in desk and escorted to our room...the Flamingo Room. Each and every room has different mid-century decor.
Everything was clean and tidy as can be.

We had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was delicious! The bartenders made us drinks that were not even on the menu and they were great! Our server, Eric, was a wonderful server! His recommendations were very helpful. We ordered charcuterie, salad, and the filet. The filet was cooked to perfection.

Breakfast is included and it is not your ordinary hotel breakfast. It is a made-to-order, full breakfast menu. There is also a help yourself station with fresh fruits, hot out of the oven specialty muffins, as well as granola & yogurt. My husband ordered the biscuits and gravy and they were "melt in your mouth" good! My loaded omelette was super tasty too!

This hotel is in a very central location. No need to get an uber...everything is a very short walk.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Averee D, Manager at The Dwell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! So happy to hear you enjoyed The Flamingo Suite and that Eric and our bar staff at Matilda Midnight were able to help make your stay memorable. We hope to welcome you back soon!