“Enjoyable fast dinner at a reasonable price”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #57 of 836 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Taziki's is located downtown with a great view of Market Street and patio seating is available. We offer a refreshing break from the typical with flavors inspired by the Mediterranean, highlighted by simple ingredients, fresh grilled meats, original sauces and healthy sides. We provide a relaxed atmosphere for business lunches and entertaining clients. We have fresh and healthy catering available any day of the week.
Pensacola, Florida
“Enjoyable fast dinner at a reasonable price”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I read all the reviews and decided to give this place a try. We must have arrived after a busy afternoon as the tables and chairs could have been a bit cleaner. You go through a cafeteria style line to order and get your own drinks . (would be a hassle alone with kids) The food came out hot, tasted fresh, and there was a lot of it.

• Visited May 2014

“Nice Lunch Stop”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I had hoped to find felafels on the menu, but once I got over that disappointment, what I ordered I enjoyed, the grilled tomato basil sandwich with a tomato/cuc. salad on the side. The "side" salad was HUGE and delicious and the price was decent, at about $7. They were fairly quick getting our order to us and the place was clean and pleasant. Nice fast food option in the Hamilton Place Mall area. I hadn't noticed it before, so I'm not sure how long it's been there. I understand there's one downtown on Market Street too.

• Visited August 2014
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Unexpectedly good!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We visited this cafe on a whim and were not disappointed! The sandwiches are quite good, served hot, with good service. We recommend!

“Great lunch choice”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My daughter and I chose this restaurant for a late lunch. It is a stand-in-line to order. When the food is ready, they bring it to your table and check on your drinks often. I had the Grilled Chicken Gyro with roasted potatoes. The chicken was perfectly cooked, tender and juicy. Service was quick. Definitely will return to try their other food choices.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“A Good Lunch With Daughter & Grandaughter”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We wanted to try a new place...order at counter....many good choices...vegetarian choice as some were vegetarian. Fast service....very good food....all of us ordered different menu choices..
Give it a try.