“Great fresh food”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #43 of 875 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Taziki's is located downtown with a great view of Market Street and patio seating is available. We offer a refreshing break from the typical with flavors inspired by the Mediterranean, highlighted by simple ingredients, fresh grilled meats, original sauces and healthy sides. We provide a relaxed atmosphere for business lunches and entertaining clients. We have fresh and healthy catering available any day of the week.
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Wanted something light to eat and was not disappointed. The fish tacos were so good. Service was friendly and helpful. We will be back when in town!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

A refreshing new idea to fast food. I love the healthy choices along with the great prices. The homemade pimento cheese is one of the best of ever had. The service was NOT fast food service, but more like a upscale restaurant, the manager even came by the table to ask how everything was, and thanked us for coming in. A great place to receive wonderful food and even a glass a wine with your meal. We will totally be making this a regular place for us.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

A wonderful place for Mediterranean food. I do not eat this often so it was a treat and very good. I had the lamb gyro and a side of cucumber, tomato salad topped with feta and balsamic dressing. Atmosphere is a little sparse but enjoyable, modern, and eclectic. Service is incredibly fast and friendly. Food is also worth the stop, especially at great prices and selection for both sandwiches and sides. The best part of my meal was - believe it or not- the warm pita bread wrap that tasted homemade and very fresh.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Taziki's is a newer restaurant in our area and as we arrived, we noticed several people getting carry out bags. The restaurant is sparsely decorated and we were greeted promptly and invited to select our own table. The menus at the table have a selection of sandwiches, salads and entrees and I chose the pork tenderloin. You order and pay at a counter and our food arrived in about 15 minutes. My entrée came with asparagus and a salad, potatoes and a two dressings. I thought it was a lot of food for $10.99. The first tenderloin was a bit tough, but the other two were nice. The salad was fresh and colorful. I enjoyed the entire meal. This is a casual restaurant that appeals to people interested in quality food. I plan on coming here again.

1  Thank Yortakire
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I wouldn't call Taziki's authentic Mediterranean food as some have referred to it as. Our meal was average. The flavors was adequate enough to pass for Mediterranean food but it seemed as though everything they cooked had been sprinkled with lemon juice. Ordered a lamb gyro and the beef tenderloin plate. Not a bad place to eat though if you're tired of the Chattanooga BBQ and want a light meal.