“Great experience!”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #43 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Taziki's is located downtown with a great view of Market Street and patio seating is available. We offer a refreshing break from the typical with flavors inspired by the Mediterranean, highlighted by simple ingredients, fresh grilled meats, original sauces and healthy sides. We provide a relaxed atmosphere for business lunches and entertaining clients. We have fresh and healthy catering available any day of the week.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have never been disappointed with the quality of food or service here. You can tell that the ingredients are quality and Fresh which is hard to find these days at such a great price. I try something different on every visit and so far have loved everything. Tons of flavor and very fast service, always with a smile :) I would definitely recommend this diner to anyone looking for a great meal at a great price!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went to this place based on previous trip advisor reviews. The food was good but you went and ordered and paid then they brought your food to you. It felt very fast foodish. The place was a hip nicely decorated place. I just would have preferred a more dining experience to the fast food feel. I had the grilled chicken dinner and my husband had the beef tenderloin. They were both good and the salads that came with it was very good. We would probably visit here again.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We have always loved the Acropolis but have a new favorite! We stumbled on the Gunbarrel Rd location Tuesday night and decided to try dinner. The grilled salmon and grilled talipia were fresh and seasoned to perfection. The greek salad and roasted new red potatoes were tasty and bursting with flavor. The staff were knowledgeable about the menu, courteous and friendly. The restaurant was very clean with ample seating. When my husband requested if he could purchase a sample of the lamb, they brought him a sizeable portion free of charge to try. We are already planning a return visit.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The hummus is great, the salad very fresh and the gyros are yummy. We don't have these in my area but they are throughout the south. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking and other things to do around here. Really good quick lunch. Price was good also.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We love coming here for lunch. The hummus is always delicious. I had the chicken greek salad and my boys had the chicken pesto club sandwich and thought they were the bomb!!