“Good experience”

Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #55 of 837 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Taziki's is located downtown with a great view of Market Street and patio seating is available. We offer a refreshing break from the typical with flavors inspired by the Mediterranean, highlighted by simple ingredients, fresh grilled meats, original sauces and healthy sides. We provide a relaxed atmosphere for business lunches and entertaining clients. We have fresh and healthy catering available any day of the week.
Valley Head, Alabama
“Good experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Gyros was good. I would not say the best but good. Tea was all sugar and was still to sweat after citing it half and half with I sweat. Humus was very good. Service was good and everyone was real nice. We will vist again.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wife and I are split onthis one”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Wife and I visited for lunch after Incline trip. Parjing available in public lot about a half block away,$5.00 for all day so you can explore. Wife had soup which she liked, and a chicken gyro which had an abundance of chicken, which I wished I had gotten. I ordered the Lamb
gyro. I don't know what happened here, but the very little bit of meat(maybe one shriveled up piece didn't meet my expectations. I told wife it should have beencalled salad on pita gyro. I wouldn't be inclined to try again, but if I did I would definitely send it back and ask for mor meat or something diferent. This is why average review.

Verbank
“Enjoyed gyros for lunch.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This place was a nice surprise. We were looking for a good lunch. I had a Greek salad gyro with grilled chicken. My husband had a lamb gyro. Both were very good. And we really liked sitting on the street patio.

Suwanee, Georgia
“Pretty good quick eats and affordable...”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

No parking but good food and good service and friendly people. The pita bread is fresh and tender and the meats are well-seasoned. Taziki's also is affordable which is not usually the case in a downtown area. Watch your head if you go upstairs but certainly check this place out if you're in Chattanooga.

Chattanooga
“Light dining; Great flavor”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Mediterranean food is becoming my favorite. The food isn't heavy but it's full of flavor. Now we have two Taziki's restaurants in Chattanooga, downtown & Hamilton Place area

• Visited August 2013