“Nice park for kids to play”
Review of Coolidge Park

and up
Chattanooga's North Shore and Coolidge Park Tour by Segway
Ranked #6 of 151 things to do in Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: Named in honor of a World War II Medal of Honor recipient, this seven-acre park features a restored hand-carved carousel, pavilion and interactive play fountain.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Has a green space and a water splash area. The carousel was under repair disappointing our daughter.

There are newer reviews for Coolidge Park

Reviewed September 2, 2012

A wonderful place for a stroll. Amanda's makes great fresh organic fruit smoothies. Parking is paid via kiosk during the day but free from 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 a.m.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

we were married by the river in sight of the delta queen riverboat. the fountain works spray up at night and it's a beautiful sight!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We really wanted to see the Carousel but is closed for repairs. I wish that had been posted on the city's website. The park is must for kids with the water features and the large grassy areas. Plenty of shade and seating in the park. They also have the bikes for rent. As a local I'll be back but if I was a tourist the Carousel would be my only interest.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I love the river education, the river walk and especially the all hand carved carrousel is my favorite. I like to ride Rick Jacob's beautifully carved bear!