“Great Time at Hales Bar!”
Review of Ghost Hunter Chattanooga - CLOSED

Ghost Hunter Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: Join the Hunt Masters, experienced paranormal investigators on a ghostly expedition through some of the most historic locations in Chattanooga, including the famously haunted 100 year old powerhouse of the Hales Bar Dam, which was featured on both Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures! See for yourself what it is like to walk inside locations with the most frequent reports of haunted activity. All investigation equipment is provided with our ghost hunting tours and paranormal explorations including K-II meters, IR temperature Guns, Mel-Meters, the Ovilus X, EM Pumps, EVP equipment, and more!
Hixson, Tennessee, United States
“Great Time at Hales Bar!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have taken the Hales Bar tour on a couple of different occasions with different friends and family members. I am happy to say I enjoy it every time and have had multiple paranormal experiences! It is a very educational and very exciting tour. The tour guide was very nice and I plan on visiting Hales Bar again. Ghost Hunter Chattanooga is great!

Visited September 2013

“Hales bar is probably one of my favorite places”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Brandon was our tour guide this time around. He is one of the newer guides but he did an outstanding job at communicating and giving guests feedback on all our questions and findings. Shaggy was our guide last time (june2013) he did a great job giving us background and facts about the dam as well as directing us and giving feedback as well. I love going on this ghost tour regardless the guide, they do an amazing job and i recommend it whenever u get the chance to go. I will go back for sure, It's something new every time I go.

Visited September 2013
“Awesome night at hales bar!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

It was my second time going to hales bar and i have to say that its amazing and the tour guides make it a very scary fun trip all around!! Shaggie is awesome and friendly and i liked him best out of the other 2 tour guides even though they were really cool. Brandon was our tour guide last night and he was very good at making it sound very creepy last night it was awesome!! Looking forward to doing it again!!

Visited August 2013
Acworth, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Adventure at Hales Bar Dam”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was the best thing I have done in years. All of the investigators were very knowledgeable with the history of the dam. Everything that was spoken was done very professionally and the investigators even took the time to talk to you personally. I have always been interested in the paranormal and this leaves me wanting more. Even my boyfriend had a great time. For the price you can't go wrong. Caught some awesome looking orbs on my personal camera as well as a possible apparition ( still awaiting the results). We can't wait to go back and do the overnight as well as some of the other investigations that Ghost Hunter Chattanooga has. Ghost Hunter Chattanooga is an awesome organization and I would be honored to become one of them. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Lisa W
Jeromie G, Manager at Ghost Hunter Chattanooga, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thanks for joining us at the Hales Bar Dam! I know what you mean, it always amazes me everything I walk though the 100 year old powerhouse. I'm glad you had a great time! We look forward to seeing you again!
Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poor management”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This attraction is very very poor. The only part of this attraction on the beautiful delta queen that was worth the trip up there was the story teller. It was very disorganized, I know it was a so called once in a life time oppurtnity. It could have been better communication between the "ghost" hunters and the guest of their tours. The only recommendation i would is to the delta queen Not to invite this crew of "ghost" hunters back to there boat. DO NOT RECOMEND GOING

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Chad G
Jeromie G, Owner at Ghost Hunter Chattanooga, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Hey Alabama! Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us, although I think you are a bit confused. Our paranormal exploration takes place at the 100 year old Hales Bar Dam. I am also excited to point out, we are not a story telling tour. Before entering the underground tunnels of the dam, we provide our guests with the same paranormal investigation equipment as you would see on Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures, both of which have featured the Hales Bar Dam. T