“A very Cool place!”
Review of Ghost Hunter Chattanooga - CLOSED

Ghost Hunter Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: Join the Hunt Masters, experienced paranormal investigators on a ghostly expedition through some of the most historic locations in Chattanooga, including the famously haunted 100 year old powerhouse of the Hales Bar Dam, which was featured on both Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures! See for yourself what it is like to walk inside locations with the most frequent reports of haunted activity. All investigation equipment is provided with our ghost hunting tours and paranormal explorations including K-II meters, IR temperature Guns, Mel-Meters, the Ovilus X, EM Pumps, EVP equipment, and more!
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband, niece and nephew did the ghost hunt on April 6th. What a cool old building. Ardyce and Chase did a great job leading our group through. They had a great knowledge of the history of the Dam and the area, and also knew the paranormal. We did have some activity in some of the rooms which was very exciting. We will definitely be going back.

There are newer reviews for Ghost Hunter Chattanooga

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My friend and I had a great time at the Hales Bar Dam with "Wild" Bill and Shane, our tour guides from Ghost Hunter Chattanooga. We got a lot of great pictures of orbs and light anomalies. The place is definitely haunted!
As a participant remember to dress for the weather: this place is an all cement building and wet and dusty. We got quite cold and a bit wore out throughout the night. Not too expensive - $24 for the night. Bring a headlight if you have one and your own recorder. They have other great equipment you can use.
I would do it again if I lived in the area. Hopefully by the time you go they will have souvenirs you can get too.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a little nervous about going in because I wasn't sure what to expect, but our tour guide Ardyce made sure we all knew what we were getting ourselves into before we started at the Hales Bar Damn Ghost Tour. We had a few paranormal experiences that were very chilling, but exciting at the same time. Ardyce did a great job of telling the stories and encouraging everyone to participate. Would love to bring my fiance back and do it again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Really enjoyed our experience at the Hales Bar Dam Ghost Tour recently. I keep an open mind to the paranormal so had both skepticism and anticipation. Our tour guides were very friendly and Ardyce was exceptionably knowledgeable, We went at a leisurely pace while Ardyce was always prepared to answer all our questions and to be patient to wait and see what paranormal activity might occur. The history and information provided on the dam itself was very interesting to hear. It was slow going at first which actually was a good thing so we could all get acclimated to the building itself and the lighting/darkness. The equipment was fun and exciting to work with and observe as we meandered around. Some rooms had more activity than others, which to me made it more genuine. At one point we put all the equipment (except flashlights) on a table in one of the upper rooms and let the activity/energy do it's own thing completely. That was awesome, whatever the energy was it was definitely active and communicating through the equipment. Some of us felt movement around us and even direct physical touch/feeling, while some observed visual movement in some form of shadow or whatever.

I'll definitely do it again, just go and see what happens. I highly recommend this tour for adventure and fun, and just keep an open mind. Ardyce was a great tour guide, really appreciate her willingness to share info about the dam and about past paranormal experiences there. She's very comfortable as a guide and enjoys answering questions and giving information, we all felt at ease while enjoying the tour.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband and I went on the 4/6/2013 tour last night. Nothing happened. I started to feel silly standing around in the dark holding a flashlight waiting on something to happen. We basically walked for 2 hours and listened to a great storyteller. I would have liked to have toured the Dam in the daytime. The building itself was nice and we did enjoy walking around and looking at it. The history of the Dam was about the only interesting thing to hear.

Jeromie G, Manager at Ghost Hunter Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thanks for joining us at the Dam! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! We understand how you feel, as investigators we have nights where things are really active, and other nights where things seem calm. It would be impossible to guarantee that one will experience something paranormal, (beware any company which does guarantee ghosts.) Of course, I don't believe I have to tell you this. You seem like a bright and intelligent person. The pass you purchase gains you access to the Dam and a knowledgeable guide who can ensure you don't get lost. All equipment we provide and the ghosts we attempt to track down with it is free. lol.

You'll be happy to know we are currently working on the daytime historic tour, which we are planning on opening this Summer. W look forward to seeing you again soon!