“Great food, great service & great views!”
Review of Brewhaus

Brewhaus
Ranked #44 of 836 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great food, great service & great views!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

This spot was recommended by our hotel and they were spot-on! Great German food with a unique twist. Our table enjoyed the huge pretzel (slightly fried to complete perfection), the brauts, German potato salad to die for & cold beer. Even the numerous condiments were yummy. The views are great. We sat on the back patio. They also have a beer garden too. Our waiter was super friendly & steered us in the right direction with all his recommendations (can't remember his name but he had long dark hair). This was a great find and enriched our trip to TN :) (We've had a lot of good BBQ & fried food so something different was nice).

Conyers, Georgia
“Wow- what a surprise”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

6 people
Excellent. No problems. Food & service Exceptional! We tried almost everything on menu, all superb. Service was great and very knowledgable

• Visited August 2013
“Can't stop talking about Brewhaus”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here months ago on a brief visit and still talk about this place. We got to sit on the back porch facing the river while the sun was setting. The sausages in the pretzel buns were amazing. Very good fried pickles, too. Our waiter had a good personality. A beer vendor gave us a free beer towards the end if our meal and that was a welcome surprise. I forgot what beer I originally ordered, but I remember it being very good quality with thick foam. If I had a Brewhaus near me, they would know me by name.

• Visited May 2013
North Carolina
“So I walk across this awesome bridge and see this awesome German Restaurant.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Now ok its not Munich, or Salzburg but yeah this guys do a heck of a job. The beers are great especially the German Pilsners. The food is so cool and as German as your going to get in East Tennessee. The best part is the outdoor bier-garden and the deck the views are awesome. But without a doubt the best thing going is the attitude of the crew, its addictive everyone is having a great time so reminds me of Germany. Laid back and Happy. I'd go back just for the atmosphere but there is so much more here its a fun place. I see all these good reviews and they give the guys 4 stars daaaaaaaa its not trying to be the best in Paris but for its category its 5 stars all the way.

Oregon
“Decent Food and Beer Selection”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food is pretty good, and the beer selection is decent. However, the workers are the worst part about the restaurant. The servers are nice, but could use some improvements. The other day, a friend at the table was ordering a drink and started to order food. The bartender stopped him and said, "No, I'm not ready to take your order". In addition, I wanted to order food once, and our server did not come back for over 30 minutes. By that time I decided not to order food. In conclusion, it is common for the customer to get a free beer when the keg blows while pouring the beer one just ordered. This happened to me, but all they did was tell me that the keg blew. When we asked about the beer that did pour, they said they could only take $2 off. A $9 beer that was half poured and still charge $7. That's ridiculous. The restaurant needs new staff.

• Visited July 2013