“Average and not authentic but owner's twist”
Review of Brewhaus

Brewhaus
Ranked #42 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2013

After reading so so reviews I still wanted to try this place out myself so last Friday evening my husband and I did. Neither of us like German potato salad but one of our entrees came with it and it was so delicious my husband ordered another side of it. It isn't traditional by any means but it was "the Bomb"!!! Their spaetzel was more like mac 'n cheese not true spaetzel, kids would like it. The vegetable medley was good, sausages and brats just so so. It was worth trying something a bit different atleast once.

There are newer reviews for Brewhaus

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I always order the Brew HaHa with two different sausages and German potatoe salad with dipping sauce. Or the chicken salad sandwich with cranberries and pecans. My kids get giant pretzels. It's very enjoyable. They have free parking and plenty of brew. The wait staff is friendly and interesting to chat with. It overlooks the Tennessee river and a park.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had an appitizer and beer. Pretzel was their calim to fame I thought it was a little to salty and cheese sauce not that great.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

On our recent trip to Chattanooga, I wanted to find some good German food while we were there. I read a few reviews for the Brewhaus and thought that we should give it a try. Am I glad we did! The food is excellent and abundant, the beer is cold and the service is top notch! We were immediately greeted upon our arrival by, what seemed to be, the gentleman in charge that evening and were treated very kindly and efficiently.

We decided to share a meal and an appetizer...and it is a good thing that we did! Both were more than enough to fully feed the two of us with some left over! We had the Bavarian sampler plate for an appetizer (HUGE pretzel, bratwurst "sliders" and kraut balls with 3 types of Dijon mustards) that we could have easily stopped with...but...

We ordered the "signature" plate, the Rooster Schnitzel Weiner Art! It consisted on a large piece of tender weinerschnitzel topped with 2 fried over-medium eggs. What a combination!!! We also had their potato cakes and German potato salad as our sides. Both, again, outstanding!

We highly recommend that you make this a MUST STOP on your next trip to Chattanooga. WE DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Tried for the first time and the food was really good. Beer was good. Service was real good, Not a lot of room if you want elbow room. Will go back when in the area. I don't know much about German food but everyone enjoyed their food.