“Delicious meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tampa St.
Transit: The closest public Transit stop is a little over a block away on Frazier Ave. and Tremont St.
Description: When you walk in to Marco's Italian Bistro you'll feel as though you've stepped in to a scene from the Soprano's... A small piece of Little Italy or a restaurant on a street corner in Rome. Come join us for dinner, you'll find that we cook everything from scratch. In our kitchen you won't find a single can, jar, or box - just freshly prepared, handmade, authentic Italian cuisine unlike any other in town. Our Martini menu can get overwhelming... We do recommend trying every single one of our 60 martinis. We do not, however, recommend trying them all in one visit. We also stock a wide variety of wines from all over the world - guaranteed to make your meal an even more amazing experience.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The bread before dinner was wonderful. I ordered the Chicken Pesto Pizza on wheat crust and it was divine. Service was excellent. Parking was easy.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

What a wonderful dinner! We were in town with friends and saw this menu at the hotel and wanted to eat here. Two people in our group have serious allergies, the waiter's son has a peanut allergy so I felt his compassion and trusted him. I had the caprese salad with salmon and as someone who can only eat this out and cannot prepare in my own home, it was the best I'd ever had! We all enjoyed our dinner and anyone that had leftovers (not me) took them to the hotel. Wonderful place to enjoy a fantastic meal! Service was wonderful, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were there on a slower day at a slower time but our service was exceptional and the roasted-garlic infused bread they serve before the meal was heavenly.

My food was delicious (I had the veggie lasagna) and the service top notch. It was a great place to stop by after a trip to the Hunter Museum of Art across the street.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Marco's offers a unique mix of a cool but quiet atmosphere, 100% freshly made Italian food, and a full bar. The servers are always nice and funny and can make anything possible for you. But here's the best part, with the perfect number of tables, you will find that there is hardly ever a wait time. Even parties of 10 or 15 can be seated within a few minutes. I would definitely recommend this to locals or visitors looking for reasonably priced, fresh, Italian food without the wait time of many well-known places.

1  Thank savannah c
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Pizzas were good. Pasta was ok. Convenient to where we were staying. Would go back but wouldn't go out of my way. Waiter was entertaining.