“Good Food And Good Service”
Review of Gardens Restaurant - CLOSED

Gardens Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed the service and the food was very good and reasonably priced. The large open seating allowed us to pull tables together and talk as a group. A good option for a good meal.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Every day was an experience. Different items on the buffet menu or order from the regular printed menu. Attention was very prompt and courteous. Enjoyable way to get started on the day.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My sister and I, along w/kids/grandchild, stayed at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel. They gave us complimentary breakfast for the Gardens Restaurant (at the station), and it was delicious.They had a breakfast bar that had scrambled eggs, chicken patties, sausauge links, crisp bacon, milk gravy and biscuits, grits. They also had fresh fruit, cereals, muffins, etc. We enjoyed it!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed recently at the Chattanooga Choo-choo hotel...For meals we had the Prime Rib dinner buffet on Saturday and breakfast buffet Sunday morning...The dinner was very tasty for me with choices of fish, chicken, and shrimp to go along with the prime rib...Kids dont eat free on the dinner buffet and to be honest if your kid is a picky eater you might be better off ordering from the kids menu (that meal is free) anyway as the buffet seems more some adult tastes. The prime rib was tender, but not too over done. For breakfast we both had the buffet (the buffet is free for kids, yeah!) and its perfect for all tastes with plenty of hot/cold choices, fruit, and pastries...I thought both meals were a good value ($17.50 dinner/$10.99 breakfast) for what they serve and our waitresses were attentive and responsive to anything we needed...There is plenty of space with no wait...Only complaint is I thought drink prices were high (kids drink free!) considering I didnt drink any alcohol, but that is by no means a deal breaker...When we stay there again I would have no problem going back for either meal!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The food here is wonderful and the service is exceptional. We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner here and found all the meals a great value and beautifully prepared.