“lunch”

Urban Stack
Ranked #11 of 855 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

They have a wide variety of burgers for every taste. It is a popular lunch so try and hit it around 1 to 3 to avoid all the business crowd.

1  Thank Robert B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a quick lunch in this renovated baggage depot for the train station. Cool atmosphere. Quick service.

The pimento cheese dip is killer. Very rich and served with homemade kettle chips. So rich, probably better shared by four people instead if just 2. We used it as our sides as well.

Very creative menu. I had the bacon cheese burger with pimento cheese and my wife had the grilled chicken mushroom burger smothered with mushrooms and cheese. Apparently any burger on the menu can be made with grilled chicken instead. Just ask.

All high quality tasty ingredients. Only complaint was 2 of the three plates for appetizers came out dirty. Made me wonder about there attention to cleanliness elsewhere.

Would go again and highly recommend!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We visited in the early evening on a Friday night. The location is very nice, and easy to find, and has ample parking. We sat on the patio, and frankly I loved it. The food was very good. We both got a bacon cheeseburger. I got fries and my wife chose onion rings. The fries were only okay, but the rings were petty good. The hamburger was excellent. I hesitate to say it's the best burger I've ever had, but it is pretty darn good.

Finally the service was excellent.

1  Thank Claudius16309
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went on a Saturday with my husband and 3 year old daughter. It was 91 degrees out but found it pleasant to be on the patio, under a ceiling fan. We all got Kobe burgers and it was very good. I got the Asian Q, and it tastes great and fresh. It was cooked as I asked. My daughter, who is very picky, ate all her mini burgers and kept saying it was good. Regular and sweet potatoes fries were delicious. Service from Steve (or Steven) was awesome. Place is clean and has a nice atmosphere. Staff is friendly and willing to help. 2 burgers and one split fries, 1 child meal and 2 sodas for $36.50 before tip.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

First time I had eaten at this place. Came here after a recommendation. I forget the name, but I had the one with a fried egg and bacon on it ( something good 'ol sunshine maybe). I was not disappointed. I did upgrade to the kobe grade beef. Yes, it was a quality burger.

I was not a big fan of their fries. My wife also tried their special corn side--tasted good as well.

Probably my only complaint was that I was expecting better--especially for the price. I think my wife's side of corn was $5, for example. For a couple to eat their best grade of burger with a small side, you are looking at nearly $20 each. So, I think about some other places that I can go and get other quality food for around $20 a plate...I guess that is the decision to be made.

Good burgers--yes. Great burgers--I don't think so. But
Urban Stack is a nice place. Service was very good, too.