“Good choice for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Urban Stack

Urban Stack
Ranked #9 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Castle Rock
“Good choice for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Wow we just stuffed ourselves and can't pull over roadside for a siesta. On our way to Paducah for the night and saw this joint on TA. I had the side order salad with vegetables and strawberries. Very good but would not the strawberry dressing again. Didn't work so well with veggies. I also got the shroom burger with avocados. To big to eat on bun so ate w/out bun. Very good. My husband ordered a burger with cheese and bacon. It also came with sauteed onions which was too much for his burger and were removed. Good burger for him. He drank a pilsner beer which was a good choice. I had a carafe of spiced iced tea with bourbon. The tea which we didn't know until later was 1/2 price on Tuesday, lucky me. Tea was good, not sweet and would be excellent around winter holidays. We sat out on cool (breeze) patio and had a very nice and enjoyable waiter named Ryan. Would go back next time through. Go and enjoy.

Ocala, Florida
“Bodacious burger joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Traveling through town, we stopped for lunch. It isn't too far off the 24. We were so glad we did. Many interesting burgers on the menu. Note: they don't come with a side so order one if you want it. We also ordered a great salad that had diced grilled chicken, beets, fresh asparagus, corn, grilled cherry tomatoes, and pea pods. I chose the strawberry vinaigrette dressing and it was great. Home made. Buns on burgers were yummy and Kobe beef was hand shaped. I wish this burger place were closer to home.

Boulder, Colorado
“Great value for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We made a pitstop to eat here during a road trip and it was a pleasant surprise. They have many different burgers to choose from so it is a great place to go if you are looking to switch it up from the normal. They also have great milkshakes and the option to upgrade to kobe beef burgers (which are still delicious). If you are a fan of garbanzo beans, check out the fried chickpeas for a tasty appetizer.

• Visited March 2014
Cumming, Georgia
“Terrific burger, awesome sides!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

We managed to arrive right at 5PM on a Friday. The place was busy, but not packed.....yet! The space was open, airy and nicely decorated. It had a nice wrap around patio. We found a spot at the bar and all 3 bartenders were friendly, helpful and informative about the beer and food menu.
After asking the bartenders what were some of the favorites, we ordered the The Steakhouse, The Mushroom Melt with sides of Farmhouse Salad and the Gouda creamed corn.
Salad was fresh and delicious. The creamed corn was out of this world! Almost everything can taste better with cheese and this was a combination I would not have thought of but it worked wonderfully!
The burgers were cooked to order and were tasty but they didn't quite hit it out of the ball park for me. The pickled cucumbers were a nice touch/surprise. I can't quite place the seasonings but they were tasty and refreshing.
I would go and eat there again if I'm ever in the area. Surely worth a try!

• Visited April 2014
Calhoun, Georgia, United States
“Early Saturday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I arrived early enough to be the long wait that happens here on weekend nights. Excellent service, delicious different burger choices. Recommend the pickle appetizer plate- all homemade. The sweet potato fries are excellent as well.

Visited April 2014