“More Hambugers and Whiskey than you can imagine”
Review of Urban Stack

Urban Stack
Ranked #12 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Clarksville, Tennessee
“More Hambugers and Whiskey than you can imagine”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Visiting Chattanooga for the weekend my husband and I were looking for the local experience in our dining. We found the Urban Spoon and really enjoyed it. Their menu includes all types of different toppings for your burger. They have an extensive whiskey menu and have a rotating craft beer selection that was really good. I am really glad we gave this place a shot.

• Visited February 2013

Jackson, Tennessee
“Great burgers in an old landmark building.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We got the smoking hot pimento cheese dip appetizer that's served with house made potato chips. The chips were crunchy kettle style and very good. The dip was served hot (temp) like a runny cheese dip but made with jalapeños and pimento cheese, good but not wonderful. I got the Hamburgesa Mamacita, hubby got The Gormet Bacon Cheeseburger with a side of sweet potato fries, and son got a regular bacon cheeseburger with onion rings - all burgers were ordered pink. All The burgers were served exactly like the menu describes them. The meat was cooked perfectly medium and well seasoned. The buns were a golden yeast roll type bread. Very soft. I honestly wouldn't bother upgrading to the American Wagyu beef, the regular burger patty was juicer and more flavorful. the Mamacita was very good but I wasnt a fan of the pickled onion, it was a bit overwhelming for me. Didn't keep me from eating it all though. The chorizo on it was fantastic. My husband liked the gourmet bacon burger but he said that if he had it to reorder he would leave off the gruyere-bleu cheese sauce because its flavor overpowered the taste of the beef. He did add an egg to it, which makes all burgers taste better! My sons regular bacon cheese burger was all of our favorites. It was a wonderful, juicy perfect bacon burger. The burgers do not come with sides, they have to be ordered separately so don't be surprised when you get there! The onion rings were large, crunchy, and had a good batter to onion ratio. The sweet potato fries were the sweetest ones I've ever had but they were really good with some of their house chipotle ketsup. The service was very good. Wait staff attentive. The building was neat also. Exposed brick inside, drafty but beautiful. Can't wait to go back.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Was told wait would be 30 minutes, waited maybe 10 minutes, ordered pickle plate, really really good, well staffed not overstaffed, looked like a college aged staff, food was plenty big I ordered the chili burger it was excellent, really good, we had a great time with great food.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Interesting burgers”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

They have lots of different kinds of burger combinations here. Plenty of chicken and veggie options as well. We all had the beef burgers though and they were excellent. Great drink menu.

Visited February 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Favorite Burger Place!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Out of this world burgers!! Delicious EVERY TIME! Love the regular burgers, turkey burgers and veggie burgers (I would never even think about eating a veggie burger elsewhere). Fries, sweet potato fries and onion rings are great. LOVE the pickles! I always look forward to eating here!

• Visited December 2012