“Perfect food, perfect atmosphere, perfect service”
Review of Urban Stack

Urban Stack
Ranked #11 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I came in on a Friday evening at 5:15 PM. The ambiance was terrific. Relaxed atmosphere, but not so casual that you feel like you're at a Buffalo Wild Wing. We were seated immediately, and greeted immediately by our server Rivers. Our drinks came out super quick, and he gave us enough time to consider the menu, but never left us hanging and wondering where he was. The starter salads were phenomenal. Awesome flavor, totally fresh ingredients, and terrific dressing. It was nice to see they took some care into one of the lower priced items on the menu. Then we had the philly cheese steak burger and the Mamacita (I think) burger. They were exquisite. Perfect color, perfect juiciness, and perfect toppings. Everything was fresh and you could tell it never was precooked and never spent time warming. Rivers continued to wait on us perfectly, never rushed us, and never lingered too long at the table. I like to call this ninja service. He takes care of you but it's like he's not even there (in a good way), unless you want him there, in which case he's fully available. There's a fine line between friendly and helpful and being totally overbearing. Well done, Rivers! We wanted to come back the next night, but couldn't make it. I highly recommend this restaurant in every way. Service and food are both top notch.

There are newer reviews for Urban Stack

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Discovered this place by accident. I was staying at The Chattanoogan, which is across the street. Tired of over priced tasteless food.

Started with a whiskey cocktail, the Old Fashion. It was a good stiff and strong drink. The way whiskey was meant to be served.

Then I ordered the Asian Q burger. It was out of this world! The burger was a masterful mixture if Wagyu beef, kimchi cucumbers, a mysterious BBQ sauce consisting of sriracha and soy, and a terrific wasabi savoy slaw. The combination was mind blowing. For sides, I had the almost roasted beets. It was simply roasted beets but hey, that's the best way to serve beets. I also ordered the cherry tomato blueberry salad. The dish was disappointing. It lacked flavor. The cherry tomato blueberry walnut and basil mixture was bland and banal. Needed something to spice it up.

I ordered another drink for dessert. The orange crush. It was a cocktail drink that tasted like orange crush. Highly recommend.

I expect to come to The Urban Stack every time I come to Chattanooga.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Several micro brews on draft, unique burger selections for all types, comfort food sides.
The only down fall was the LONG wait, but so worth it.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Good food. Great looking place. Nice bar. The cocktails are great. Beer selection always good. Try a chicken breast instead on any of the listed burgers on the menu. A tasty option.
Milkshakes and their homemade pickles are the best things on the menu.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Loved this place. Located in a restored railroad building that housed traveler's luggage. Extensive burger menu. Had the bacon burger with balsamic grilled onions with a dijon-mayo spread...cooked to perfection and soooo delicious. I rarely eat a beef burger but am happy I ate this one! Had a side of hot sweet potato fries...yummy. Waiter was very good and told us the history of the bldg and the vision of the owner to provide locally produced products. So glad we ventured back for lunch after passing over it for dinner the night before because of huge crowd waiting for a seat.