“Very tasty but pricy for burgers”
Review of Urban Stack

Urban Stack
Ranked #12 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I'm not a huge burger person but when I do get a craving for burgers this is my go-to place. I like the variety and combinations of ingredients they offer. They seem to use a lot of locally sourced ingredients which is great too. I had the Farm Burger recently and it was cooked medium as I requested. It was very tasty and a large thick burger. However, it was $10 for the burger only and I have a hard time paying that. The restaurant is located on the funky Southside in a good area and I like the interior of the restaurant. I would recommend this place if you are a burger lover.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Love the many burgers and the Sweet Potato Fries make the meal. Try a different burger each time you go. If the weather cooperates you can eat outside.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I don't eat meat, my family (adult children and hubby) does. All of us were happy. If you like some DELUXE food...unique options, good service and great drinks, this is a great find for you! btw...its NOT cheap..but worth it.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Came here on the recommendation of a co-worker. I love good burgers, and Atlanta has its share of burger joints so i knew this place already faced pretty stiff competition. We started with a couple of their signature drinks. My wife got a sweet strawberry type bourbon drink which she enjoyed, and I got the Makers Mark and ginger, which was nothing more than whiskey with a slice of fresh ginger in it. While I enjoy a good bourbon on the rocks, it wasn't exactly the best match for a burger lunch. Next, we ordered the hot pimento cheese dip, which was amazing and by far the best part of the meal. It was flavorful and a bit spicy, and the homemade chips were awesome. My wife ordered the Kobe bacon cheeseburger, which she enjoyed, and I got the burger with bacon, egg, and cheese on it. I'd have to say that it was okay but not great. The meat lacked flavor and tasted like no seasonings were used, so the flavor of the toppings overpowered it. I enjoyed it, but I've definitely had better. I'd go back here again for sure, though, if only to get more of that cheese dip!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Urban Stack has a variety of odd burger combinations. They also have a large selection of bourbon on the menu. My recommendation is to try the Italian with chicken instead of beef. It is really tasty and you won't want to have the burger again. They offer - for the lighter side - any of their burgers and sandwiches in 'lettuce wrap' form.

Side note: Do NOT park in the lot behind the restaurant. That is for Niko's and there is a high probability that you will get towed.