“Disappointed!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #240 of 841 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Have been here several times over the last few years, this trip was disappointing! We did arrive on a Saturday night around 6:00 so we expected a bit of a wait. We were told 30 minutes, it was longer. Our waitress took awhile to take our order then it was another wait for our drinks. I ordered the Vegan burger although I usually order one of their delicious beef burgers. This was a mistake - it arrived COLD and didn't even look like it had seen any heat at all. I had to return it to reheat. Fries were hot and we would have liked more but, we were never asked (name to fame is unlimited fries!). I visited the ladies room twice, at the start of our meal and before we left, and was disgusted with the condition. Trash overflowing into the floor and even out the door into the small hall, and there was a toilet leak that was making a mess on the floor. I know Saturday is a busy night for most establishments but, the manager should keep a closer watch on things like this. Unsanitary - yuck! Overall it was a disappointing visit, not sure if I will be back.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick carryout burger. Should have went in Mall and visited Chicken shop. The burger took 30 plus minutes for carryout and then wasn't cooked correctly. Crispy bacon was basically raw. Yuck. Worst burger I hqve ever had.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a good time with friends and great food. Service was good too! We a long time since our last visit so it was good to come home to one of our favorite places to dine!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have dined a Red Robin in Frederick Maryland, Pensacola FL, Roanoke VA, and 10-19-13
in Chattanooga TN. The one in Maryland was great, the one in Pensacola was very good, the one in Roanoke was good. Chattanooga was a BIG disappointment! Our burgers were overcooked with hardly any sauce on it which normally comes on The Tavern double burger. Our food had been waiting to be picked up by our waitress which kept stopping by the hostess station talking to the workers there. Where we were seated we had a direct view to the hostess station and could also the orders coming up when ready. Although the manager seemed to be working very hard and offered to take care of the bill; being I had already paid I just let him nicely know that we were disappointed.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We waited almost 1 hour to be seated as a group of 13 guests. The waitress receiving the guests had an attitude and was rude. She even refused to receive a group like ours until we involved the manager. After we finally got our table, we got our food which was good, but we felt that the place was not clean overall and the floors were sticky, and their restrooms were in a filthy condition. This restaurant could use a new management.