“Always an enjoyable meal”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #240 of 841 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had to give it five stars as the food is always good. I do not eat beef, but can always count on a great chicken sandwich, salad or veggie burger. Have to love the garlic fries. Difficult to put the breaks on as they will just keep on bringing them out. The service is quite variable. Generally find the lunch time service to be better. This time we ate around five pm and the service was just okay. If you go at lunch ask to see if Ashton is working as she is the best. Her tables are often full for good reason.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

The restaurant is in a great location. It is right outside the Hamilton Mall! The restaurant is clean. Our food was delicious. They kept our drinks filled. The only negative is that we only received 1 napkin and had to ask for more. Our waitress was very attentive. If you're not prepared for a sloppy juicy burger, this place may not be for you! We will return....bibs and all.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been twice and both times we have gotten good service, the burgers are always cooked right, and always kept our drinks refilled. I love this place.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was our first visit to any Red Robin location and decided to try this one during a getaway weekend. Not really knowing what to expect, we discovered this is a sit down, order off a menu restaurant with a wait staff and good atmosphere. Our hostess seated us promptly, before I had a real good chance to check out the television playing in the floor at my feet. We were initially greeted by a manager who explained to us what we could expect, since this was our first visit. After getting a few of his recommendations, our server promptly appeared with menus.

There are many (20?) different burger choices, which can be substituted with vegan or turkey. I ordered the BBQ burger with a lemonade. The meals all come with unlimited steak fries and they were tasty, not too salty. My wife and I both enjoyed our burgers. We did see the onion ring tower being served to another table and it looked delicious. The fries and onion rings were both very visually appealing. Likewise the burgers looked like artwork. Fast food advertisements show pictures of food that you will never get. Red Robin's burgers looked like the artwork in TV ads.

I enjoy most food and really tend to rate my dining experiences based on my drink glass. I drink quickly and will easily consume 3 glasses during a meal. If my glass ever gets empty, I do not have a good experience and will start counting the minutes it takes to get a refill and adjust my tip accordingly. I was extremely pleased that our waiter, Zach, was on top of it. Kudos to Zach. I did ask, and Zach verified, that I could order more steak fries if I wanted for no additional charge.

Our two burgers and fries and tea/lemonade bill came to $25 + tip. The thing to remember is not to compare this place to fast food. It really was good food fast, but really needs to be compared to a Ruby Tuesdays, Chilies, or TGI Fridays to compare prices. They also have a drink and dessert menu, but, we don't drink and were too full to have dessert.

We also signed up for their loyalty card and are guaranteed one free burger on our birthday. I look forward to visiting a Red Robin again.

I gave it 5 stars in all categories except Romance - I tend to think of romance as a bit more intimate with different menu options.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is one place where you can get one great burger. Lots of different types of burgers to choose from and all the fries you want. But you better have a few dollars in your pocket a party of 4 and one eating a chicken salad it set me back $67.00 and no there was no alcohol purchased.