“Wonderful place to eat.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Trion, Georgia
“Wonderful place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was an excellent restaurant, not only did they have a large number of buffet items which were hot and well stocked, they have the most wonderful hibachi grill. My selection of food was cooked to perfection, the best I have ever had. I do not eat sushi, but the sushi bar looked wonderful, my son had some of the sushi and he said it was very good. The restaurant was clean, the restrooms were clean, and the staff were very friendly. I noticed on other reviews that they had seen roaches, I did not see any roaches or even flies during our visit. We had a wonderful time and an EXCELLENT meal.

Excellent prices as well. Approx. $10.00 per person including drink (soft drinks). The quality of the food and the different types of food offered would make you think the prices would he higher.

• Visited July 2013

Ooltewah
“Tasty Buffet - Enjoyable Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

First time to this restaurant and it was really good! I had heard mixed reviews about the food, the atmosphere and the cleanliness of it. The choices on the buffet were hot and plentiful. You can choose from the regular buffet, the sushi bar or pick out the raw meat/vegetables to be grilled on the hibachi grill. The bars and the surrounding areas were very clean. The wait staff was quick to clean up any spills at the buffet and to clean up the leftover plates on our table. I thought the atmosphere was very pretty. I remember the restaurant that was here before this one, and personally this one looks much better organized and cleaner than that one. Last of all would have to be the reasonable price- it was about $6.50 a plate for lunch and more than worth it. The only negative at all would be that some of the ice cream cartons had ice cream in it that was too hard to scoop out. However, having ice cream with so many flavors was a plus too. We will be back to this one for sure!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Stacy83
Harrison, Tennessee
“bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

if you like to sit and eat with cock roaches this is the place to go they are crawling everywhere they did give us a discount when i took a live roach to the manager

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Trenton, Georgia, United States
“a sickening experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went to the Hibachi Grill Buffet on Lee Highway and had lunch , Me , my girlfriend and her daughter well the food seemed good for a buffet but as we finished eating we spotted large cockroaches crawling all over the booth seat that we were sitting in NUMERIOUS I even caught one with a napkin and took it to the manager and he said that we could have 10% off our meal I was so discusted that I told him that we would never eat there again and unless you like roaches crawling on you I dont recomend you eat there either.

• Visited September 2012
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Mediocre, but value for your money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

There was a large billboard on the I-75. So we thought, just go. It was quite busy for a tuesday evening. The food was not well heated in the buffet. Sushi was fresh made. Overall it was a mediocre experience. Rather have seen that they would carry less items in the buffet with better quality. But what can you expect for $8.45. Rather paid somewhat more for a bit better quality of food. Buffet looked good and food looked also good.
Think we wouldn't go again.

• Visited March 2012