La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga
Ranked #41 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed June 1, 2014

What a great stay,excellent reception staff,huge room(suite) 2tv's,2 queen beds+sofa,air-con+ceiling fan ,fridge,2 rooms and a good bathroom.Overall a great night for fabulous price ,will certainly use Country inns again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Rene B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear terriandphil,
I am so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I do hope you will come back and see us in the future and will choose us on your next visit to Chattanooga.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The suite was wonderful...all the amenities were, as well, but I had two issues: One, the A/C was wired to only cool one of the rooms but not both (very strange), and two, the door separating the two "rooms" was clear, so that there was no privacy. For the price, I would have expected at least that.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Rene B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Sandi G,
I'm glad your stay was a great one!! We appreciate your feedback and I will forward your feedback to the appropriate people in regards to the door and a/c issues. We do hope you will come back to us in the future if your travels should send you back to Chattanooga.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

In town for a family event and had my husband and 2 adult children in the 2 Queen suite and it worked out fine. Staff was very helpful when I had to make a last minute change. Would def stay here again

Room Tip: Stayed in room 102 right by the elevator and heard no noise....of course I sleep with a sound machin...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Rene B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear LGH53,
Thank you so much for the positive review. We are glad to know we exceeded your expectations. We do hope you will choose us again in the future if your travels send you back to the Chattanooga area/

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This by far was the best Country Inn I have ever stayed in. The atmosphere was great and the layout is as well. Reasonably priced with an excellent breakfast. The rooms were extra clean and spacious.My only regret was I stayed only 1 night.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Rene B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear Vonrittenhouse,
THank you so much for this great review!!! I have printed this out and showed to our staff and they were so excited to read this. We do strive to make it right. It's guest and postive feedback that keeps us doing what we enjoy so much and that's taking care of you our valued guest.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Arrived late around Midnight on 05-07-14 Checked in and was given room 309 on the third floor,
When we got to the room noticed it was absolutely filthy, Air Conditioner would keep one half of the room cool, found blood on the chair in the area of the pull out sofa, microwave and fridge was so nasty you couldn't use it, and mold was growing everywhere. I was so tired that the Wife and little one that was with me said since We had to get up so early, and how late it was, first thing in the morning we would have them change us to a different room. The next morning the head house keeper that we ran into on the way down to the front desk, said she couldn't believe that they put on is this room because it wasn't suppose to be rented due to the fact it was flooded recently from the guest laundry room that is right next to it. She then kept apologizing and she moved us to room 310. We went to the front desk and they too couldn't believe who the person was that put on in that room. My wife is very allergic to mold and that ruined her stay right there.
Not to mention that they were working on the outside pool and it wasn't even open yet, so the little one was very upset. You would think with all that happened to us that they would make it right by offering a free stay, but no... I heard this was an upscale very reputable hotel, but unfortunately not for us. The owners at the time they said were out of town. I would really like to
give them a second chance, but as for right now, I'm not so sure.

Room Tip: Do not let hem put you in room 309.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Rene B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Dear Dri7x77,
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Rene. In regards to the outdoor pool we do not open that pool until Memorial Day weekend weather permitting.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This place is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The room was very large and roomy. The second room door was full of windows and kind of defeated the purpose of having separate rooms. The breakfast was very good. The indoor pool was cold so a little disappointed with that. No hot tub so again disappointed. The hotel is older and shows its age however they are doing remodeling so that is a good sign. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Rene B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Andy P,
Thank you for the great review. I am so happy you chose to stay with us during your drive. We have a great hotel and are very close to many things here in our area. Chattanooga is a great mid-way point to several destinations. I am so happy you found us and gave us a try! I apologize for the condition of pool. We are working diligently to correct this issue.
Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

On our way to Florida we stayed at this hotel and found our room to be clean and well maintained. Keep in mind we got in late so I didn't have a chance to look around the room very well or in the daylight but all appeared well. Based on our first experience we decided to stay here again on the way home. I was very disappointed. Our issues began when my daughter opened up the blanket and 2 pillows that are extra for the sofa bed. The blanket had a big yellow stain and something sticky on it with hair stuck in it. Can you say gross??!! I would dare to say it had not been washed after its last use. I called the front desk and the lady I spoke with was very cordial and brought us a new one right away that appeared clean. The bathroom vent was filthy, the caulk had mold growing in it in the bathtub area, there was stuck on food next to the microwave and the refrigerator door had definitely not been cleaned. All in all we were very disappointed. We love staying in Country Inn & Suites and were very disappointed by the lack of cleanliness. We also found a jolly rancher wrapper on the floor. I don't think we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Rene B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Melissanest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.I have notified my executive housekeeper and we are working dilgently to make sure this does not happen to you or another guest in the future.
We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.