Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall
Ranked #16 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Noblesville, Indiana
“Awesome Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed two nights for a softball tournament. The front desk staff 'Pamella Clark' was very helpful and accomodating. She went out of her way to take care of our teams needs. Anything we needed, she was happy to comply. I being in the service industry would love to have a staff member like Pamella on my team. We will return to this Country Inn because of her service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tori C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Isn't Pamella great? Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with everyone, I was able to give her a bonus because of her impression on you! It means a lot to all of us when our hard work and dedication are rewarded, and I really appreciate the time you took to write a review and share your thoughts.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Dorset England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed for a week at this Country Inn, Hamilton Place Mall, it is on the whole basically very much like all the others, The suites are quite good size, kept clean and tidy with adequate furniture and a good comfortable king size bed.
The maid service was very good, well cleaned every day with clean linen and fresh towels.
No different and everything you would expect from this class and category of hotel.

However what has forced me to review this particular Country Inn was the tremendous staff. We could not believe how helpful, friendly and obliging they were. Nothing and I do mean nothing was to much trouble.
For example we requested the use of the BBQ near the pool area one of the evenings, "sure no problem was the reply, if the gas runs out we will run out and get you a new bottle if needs be".
You most certainly do not get that in many places.
Keep up the good work, it was you guys that make this Country Inn and also enhanced our stay in Chattanooga.
Dorsetdon.
UK

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and I am so glad that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We all take great pride in serving guests in any way we can, and I have enjoyed sharing your comments as reinforcement with my team on how important this is. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience!
Fairfield, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stopped here for a night on our way back to OH from FL (it's a long drive with an 18 mo old!). It was very nice and clean. Room was larger than expected and I liked how the living room area and bedroom were separate. Good free breakfast in the morning. Indoor pool was nice and warm. Front desk staff was very friendly. Great location, everything you could need is close by. Only thing negative I can say is the carpet could've used a shampoo.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tori C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Oh I am so sorry, NovTraveler01! I hate that we dropped the ball with your card, and I know that travelling can be hard when there is this kind of mistake. Please let me know that things have now been taken care of, or if there is some way I can help. About the breakfast, I can reassure you that we serve scrambled eggs, too! It just depends on the day. The Country Inn and Suites breakfast program provides a rotating menu that does not repeat once in each week, so different days are different foods, but you may have a point about the eggs benedict. I will monitor it next time and get some feedback from the guests; if you guys do not like them we can replace that menu with a different one. It is not my intention to have uneaten food and I want people to enjoy their breakfast! Thank you so much for the feedback! It is always appreciated and I want to be sure we are addressing every concern.
Indianapolis< IN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We arrived late but our check-in went smooth. Our rooms were comfortable and clean as were the beds. The breakfast was nothing great just the basic fare. Don't know any hotels that only serve eggs benedict on their breakfast buffet. I did not see anyone who took them. Maybe that was the point. What happened to the classic scrambled egg.

Our problem started when checking out. We guaranteed our room with a debit/charge card with instructions that we would pay cash when checking out. You guessed it they took the cash and charged our debit account. When this was brought to their attention they took care of it but told us it would be a week before the funds would be back in our account. This happened on the first day if our vacation which shortened our available cash. We also tried to reserve a 2 rooms for the return trip. The front desk person could not correctly complete this basic task and we had to call later and confirm we had our rooms. Good thing we did.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I am so sorry to be so late in response. I know that Eggs Benedict is not everyone's taste, but we do offer it once a week as part of our rotating menu. Regarding the debit card charge, we are unfortunately unable to affect the banking process for release of authorization holds, however, we were at fault for not explaining this process better at check-in. I have already been working with our front desk team to perfect the explanation of this process. Again, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for the comments you shared, it means a lot that you took the time.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. Right across the road from craker barrel and about a dozen other good places to eat and drink. The staff there is wonderful. Especially PAMELLA at the front desk. I swear if there was a power outage, her smile could illuminate the entire facility !!! My family was there for my youngest sons wedding and we will DEFINITLY back whenever we are in town.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark U
Mark U I thank you so much for your review! I agree completely about Pamella, she really lights up the place, and if I could keep her here all the time I would totally do it! I love having her here as much as the guests do and I love the way she inspires everyone to write reviews and keep coming back to see us. We hope to see you again soon!
Aliso Viejo, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I traveled as a chaperone with a collegiate soccer team to this hotel this past week. The accommodations were comfortable and the team especially loved the lobby and loft areas with comfortable seating areas to study.

I used the business center to check e-mails and catch up on work, this was especially helpful.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating.

My only complaint would be the smoking rooms offered, which seemed to be limited to the 3rd floor where the laundry room was located.

Overall, you will enjoy comfortable accommodations and a delicious breakfast!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, Urbanhick, for the great review! I am glad you and your team stayed with us and enjoyed your stay. I know that having the smoking rooms tucked away in a corner on the third floor is tedious, and I am sorry if you were uncomfortable with them being so close to the laundry room. We do try and make sure that the hallways are kept smoke free, and having the laundry behind closed doors helps as well, but I completely see your point, and it is something we should keep in mind. I am glad to see that we all took good care of you and your team and we hope to see you next year!
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

All the ladies at the front desk were very helpful and attenative. Pamella Clark was very sweet I enformed her that my room did not have a pen. When I travel for work I have a thing of collecting the pens. So not only did she give me one she gave me two and a note pad. They really know how to take care of their guests.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for writing the review, Deanna P! I love to hear these great comments about the hotel and the staff, and especially when a team member is mentioned specifically! I shared your compliments with everyone and we are so glad you stayed with us!