“Felt Like Home”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga
Ranked #40 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I have had to spend a great amount of time in Chattanooga. The staff, Hanna, Jennifer,J'Nae, Susan, Rachel & Andrew always make me feel like I am home. Always smiling, helpful and giving guests 110%. I have recomended them to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 20, 2011

This Country Inn and Suites was fantasic. We stayed her on our stop over from NJ to AL. The rooms were clean, staff was great, pools were a little on the cool side but that was ok since it was pretty warm that evening, Breakfast the following morning was impressive with the waffle making station and all the selections of fresh fruit and cereal. We will be staying here again next year!

Room Tip: Make sure you request a non smoking room if needed!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Our first room smelled a bit like smoke. They gladly changed our room. The 2nd room in the 1st floor was huge with tall ceilings. Separate room for sleeping so the kids can get to bed while the parents watch TV in the living area. Overall a great experience. If you can get it for a decent price I say go for it.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I actually had a room reserved at the Fairflied Inn next door to the Country Suites, but since the rooms where really small and the clerk was rude to the others that where on vacation with me, I decided I wouldnt stay there. So i walked over to the Country Suites and found complete satisfation. We all enjoyed our stay at the Suites, rooms where very clean, employees where so nice and helpful especially Michele. I spent time talking with michele very polite and so funny. Please don't ever let him go good employees are hard to find. I know next year we all will come back to stay at the suites. Thank you for a great time.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank lindawilliams41
Countryhamilton, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful comments, we are also happy to hear them. We won't everyone to feel part of the family. I will pass your comments along to the staff. Again thank you and we appreiciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

So many things to love about this hotel; first, for just a few dollars more than we would've paid for a standard room, my family got a huge two-room suite with a nice bedroom and a large living room with sofa, TV, and desk. Being able to close the door between that room and the bedroom meant we could put our young daughter to sleep early, then watch TV without disturbing her. The room was very comfortable, cleaner than average, and very nicely decorated. The rest of the room was wonderful, too. I loved the little "living areas" with soft sofas and chairs scattered throughout the hotel, giving guests a place to relax if they didn't feel like being cooped up in their room. There were two pools---one indoor and one outdoor---which are right next to each other, so you can go back and forth between them. And last but not least, every hotel employee we encountered, from the front desk staff to the breakfast room staff, were amazingly friendly. As if that wasn't enough, there are 6 to 8 quality restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel, and at least two dozen good ones within a five-minute drive. Downtown Chattanooga was an easy 15 minute drive, and Ruby Falls and Rock City were both less than half an hour away. We would definitely stay here again when we visit the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ty_in_Atlanta
Countryhamilton, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful comments concerning our hotel. We won't everyone to feel at home and part of our family. I will pass the comments along to our staff and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

As I type this I am currently sitting in the floor of the hotel in a corner which seems to be the only corner where you can pick up wireless internet and it is going extremely slow. Needless to say there are 3 teenagers and 2 parents who are not very pleased with this as we are all internet junkies and have various things we need to do online during a certain time period.

However the room is super clean along with the bathroom. The bed covers are very lumpy but comfortable. We have a smoking room only because it was the only one with 2 bed available for out stay and it really does smell like a smoking room, infact the strongest smoke smell I have smelled. Glade will do wonders for that ;) Will update everyone in the morning on how breakfast/checkout and night noise goes!!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Countryhamilton, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

Thank you for your comments conerning your stay. I will call our internet provider to see what the issue is and on your next visit you will be able to surf faster.

Reviewed May 9, 2011

I would give this property a higher rating except that smoking is allowed in several rooms and it is noticeable in the hallways. Otherwise, I stayed in a very spacious one bedroom suite which was very comfortable. Cleanliness was slightly above average.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank mdm69
Countryhamilton, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. Our hotel still allows smoking but have limited them to the back corner of one floor. I will see if I can find a solution so the hallways still smell fresh. We are gald you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.