We stayed here for a convention and gave up the Marriott that is connected to the convention center for the Chattanoogan because we thought it was going to be a lot nicer and more like a resort. We hardly could find the place for all the trees surrounding the place and lack of signage on the road. When we got there there was nothing fancy or unique about the place. It wasn't bad but it wasn't worth the walk to the convention center. I was really regretting cancelling the Marriott reservations but we dealt with it. Like I said, it wasn't bad, just nothing special. The beds were uncomfortable too. BTW, they need to update the photo on here of the courtyard. Those trees are covering the building now where you can't see anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga