The spa is small and next to the hotel indoor pool. I would label it a " boutique spa". I am a spa snob and visit spas on a regular basis. I had a massage and mud mask with Stacy. The best massage I have ever had! Stacy was very attentive to all my areas of stress. I stay often at the hotel and look forward to coming back to the spa for more services. Also nice perk which I have not been offered at other spas even high end ones - wine and a hot neck wrap when done with treatment! I also enjoyed the dry sauna very much. Spa is very clean and all the staff are very nice and helpful. Looking forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga