We booked a Hotwire mystery deals hotel as we usually do for about $100/night and what a great surprise this was! We were here actually on Easter weekend March 2013 and are an outdoorsy couple who doesn't spend much time in any hotel we stay, but when we came back at night what a delight it was to stay here. We walked to an amazing place Bluegrass grill for breakfast and LOVED IT! There is a free shuttle around town so although it is a bit further away from everything we took that no problem to aquarium and bars/restaurants etc. Our room was quiet and comfortable and we didn't eat here as we wanted to try local flavors and highly recommend Back Inn Cafe for a romantic dinner, pricier but well worth every penny. Also if you're adventurous and have a car check out Cloud Canyon park about 30 minutes away for an awesome hike to a couple waterfalls and beautiful canyon views. We even walked in on Easter day soaking wet after a day hike and probably a bit muddy too and were offered towels instead of the glares we expected from walking in this hotel such a mess as it was a bit of a nicer hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga