Let's face it, this is a large, corporate hotel with cookie cutter elegance. That said, it hits what it strives to do. The hotel and our room is modern, well appointed, good size, and clean. At the $100+ per night that we spent, it was a fine value. Probably it is exactly what many groups and more budget travelers are looking for, delivering a splurge at a good price. For us, as we get older and travel more, we begin to realize that we are looking for more of a "spark", and probably want to spend more for a more special hotel or even a b&b. It comes down to what you want, and what you want to spend. If the Chattanoogan is it, then it is a good choice. PS. Do visit the nearby developing and charming south side with interesting restaurants and retail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga