At first glance...its beautiful! The Valet staff were the most attentive. The gal at the front desk didn't know local info. Asked where to go to rent the horse & buggy tours and the price...she had no clue. The room was average but at the price paid should've included a refrigerator and the $8 to park your car each night. Beds/pillows were awesome but the air conditioning unit wounded like a slamming door each time it shut off. Should you stay here, don't let them put you in a room right off the elevator as the foyer is large allowing for groups to gather & mingled while waiting! Very noisy!! The "heated" pool was quite chilly & the jacuzzi was only big enough for the 3 people in it that camped out. Not as close to downtown as you may think. Need to walk several blocks to get anywhere near the nightlife. The outdoor fire pit was awesome in the cool evening!! The bar was pricey at $5/beer and $8.50/mixed drink. Beautiful place but quite expensive for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga