When I booked the room I was assured that there was a nice spa (there was) and that it was a well rated hotel (it was, for a business hotel), and that there would be no bed bugs (there were), though I must note that the manager stripped the room and there were none the second night, but we were offered no discount or other compensation.
The "wonderful" restaurant was a buffet, the bar was boring and the bartender was surly and looked like he did NOT like his job. We had breakfast the first morning and it was a buffet. We do not like cafeterias and avoid them so we ordered from the menu. The waiter went to the buffet and grabbed my bacon from the greasy, stuck together bin.
We will not be back. We really enjoyed the town, the Hunter museum, the aquarium, and the local food, but we will look for a smaller more service oriented place next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga