We won't stay here again. The rooms were filthy. The chairs had stains. There were little hairs all over the bathroom counter. The mattresses had some springs poking up. There was dust in our room and dust on the lobby tables.
The pool was tiny and only 3 ft and 4 ft deep. It was an indoor pool and hot and steamy feeling. Definitely not a refreshing dip. The food was even worse. The eggs were watery and the pancakes were like rubber. Room service was bad also. We had the Foundry potato chips and they tasted like old grease. The pizza was worse than frozen. One morning we had cereal, juice, and coffee for two people- 35 bucks! The location is not close to the downtown attractions. We did walk but it was a good trek . Usually I can find something positive to say, but not this time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga