I travel internationally as a consultant so I get several highs and lows. The staff at the Chattanoogan was exceptionally accommodating. I spilled wine (red of course!) on my bed and asked for help. They sent two ladies to change my sheets (and they brought me another glass of wine).
The rooms are very clean and mine had a great mountain view.
Their bar area is comfortable and they make one of the best Bloody Mary’s around. The breakfast is buffet was ok. They have but they will cook made to order omelets that were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga